8th May 2014, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can ICU or fellowship in Rheumatology be done after MBBS? Complete details about them?

whether one can do icu course after mbbs,if yes then its detail like duration,fees etc.can one do fellowship in rheumatology after completing mbbs,and its detail.

Related Questions:
  1. Can one do ICU course after MBBS? What is the duration and fee structure? Is it possible to do Fellowship in Rheumatology after completing MBBS?
  2. Can one do ICU course after passing MBBS in India? Details about the duration and the fee structure?
  3. Details about the institutes in India offering Fellowship in Rheumatology course? I have done MD in General Medicine
  4. Where can I do fellowship or certificate course in Rheumatology
  5. How can I obtain certificate course in Rheumatology in India without entrance exam?
  6. Postgraduate medical study after perminancy of medical physiotherapy, rehabilitation & medical rheumatology?
  7. Is there any age limit for DNB course in ICU?
  8. Are there any short or online courses in Rheumatology? I am a MD Medicine
  9. How to apply for DNB Rheumatology? What are the colleges having this course?
  10. How to do certificate/diploma online courses in Rheumatology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Future scope after completing PhD and research fellowship?
  12. Details of Fellowship in Paediatric Endocrinology/Neurology?
  13. Are the chances for me getting selected less or more for the fellowship?
  14. National Board of Examinations M.D DNB Rheumatology Final Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How to do PhD after completing MBBS? Should I complete my M.D to enter Ph.D? Institutions providing Ph.D for MBBS course?
  16. When to apple for fellowship in ICSSR? How many candidates are assessed in a year? Chances of getting selected?
  17. Am I eligible to get fellowship from IISC?
  18. How to download online application form for MBBS? Details about the entrance exam and their validity?
29th March 2023, 02:20 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Can ICU or fellowship in Rheumatology be done after MBBS? Complete details about them?

Yes, one can do ICU course after completing MBBS. The duration of the course varies from 6 months to 2 years depending on the institute offering it. The fees also vary from institute to institute. ICU courses are designed to train medical professionals in critical care and emergency medicine.

As for the fellowship in Rheumatology, it is possible to pursue it after completing MBBS. However, most institutes require a postgraduate degree in internal medicine or pediatrics before enrolling in a Rheumatology fellowship. The duration of the fellowship is usually 1-2 years and the fees range from institute to institute. A fellowship in Rheumatology provides in-depth training in the diagnosis and treatment of rheumatic disorders, including arthritis, lupus, and other autoimmune diseases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?