25th July 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Details about NET exam question paper pattern for computer science? How to prepare for the exam?

Gud evg,

i need a details about net exam question pattern for computer science & how to prepare for the exam. i want to know the guide name for that exam.

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. When will the NET exam be held for Computer Science Students?
  2. How to prepare for group I exam after completing B.Tech from computer science? -- [New]
  3. Syllabus of NET life science? Which books to refer? Question paper pattern of paper I and II? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. NET exam question papers for computer science?
  5. Solved Question Papers of NET Exam for Computer Science?
  6. NET Environmental Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. NET Home Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. NET, Computer Science and Applications (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Vedavyasa Institute of Technology, B.Tech in Computer Science, 6th Sem., Graph Theory and Combinatorics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. CBSE Class 12 Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Model question papers for computer science?
  13. Free study material for UGC NET computer science
  14. Details about NET and SLET exam(computer science)? How to prepare for it?
  15. Mumbai University BE in Computer Science 3rd Sem Discrete Structures and Graph Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Books and solved question papers of UGC NET exam for computer science?
  17. Study Material to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Computer Science and Maths? List of Reference Books to prepare for these subjects?
  18. What is the best way to prepare for NET exam? How can I prepare for paper 1 in general?
21st April 2020, 11:01 PM
Kiran Kaushik

Thumbs up Re: Details about NET exam question paper pattern for computer science? How to prepare for the exam?

In 2nd paper of your subject (Computer Science ) you have to solve 100 questions.Firstly from the official website of nta UGC net you have to download syllabus for your subject which contains 10 units and each unit have 4 subunits.Go through the Previous year question papers and try to understand the pattern.Need to deep study of PG course book.Do lot of practice by solving practice MCQ.Give equal importance to both paper 1(General Paper) and Paper 2(Computer Science). Previous year question help you a lot go through them..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?