23rd June 2011, 10:22 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper III) Papers is the second paper in this subject, the first being an objective paper. The paper 3 is a subjective based paper based on the topics that are compulsory as well as 5 optional subjects. It is a 2 and a half hours paper and the maximum marks allotted to it are 200.There are four section, first two are compulsory while the rest two have the questions on the optional subjects. Commonly encountered topics are calculations of the probability of collision and success, complexity of searches and their calculations, ER diagram, Oracle, XML passes. The paper needs to be answered in the space provided in the question sheet itself. below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/net-compute...er-iii-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper III) Sample Paper 1.pdf(197.8 KB, 4170 views)
File Type: pdf NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper III) Sample Paper 2.pdf(284.4 KB, 2715 views)
File Type: pdf NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper III) Sample Paper 3.pdf(183.7 KB, 2219 views)
File Type: pdf NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper III) Sample Paper 4.pdf(270.1 KB, 2145 views)
File Type: pdf NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper III) Sample Paper 5.pdf(266.6 KB, 2027 views)
File Type: pdf NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper III) Sample Paper 6.pdf(132.0 KB, 1888 views)
File Type: pdf NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper III) Sample Paper 7.pdf(258.8 KB, 1958 views)
File Type: pdf NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper III) Sample Paper 8.pdf(281.4 KB, 2029 views)
File Type: pdf NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper III) Sample Paper 9.pdf(278.6 KB, 2121 views)
File Type: pdf NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper III) Sample Paper 10.pdf(266.3 KB, 1999 views)
File Type: pdf NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper III) Sample Paper 11.pdf(141.4 KB, 2274 views)
6th July 2011, 03:54 PM
yograj1

Default Re: NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

sir plz send me the solved qustions papers of intelligence bueuro
14th May 2012, 10:10 PM
megha17

Default Re: NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Sir, Please send me the Answers of These Question Papers -NET Computer Science and Applications (Paper I,Paper II, & Paper III) Exam -Previous Years Question Papers

which is download by your sites.My emailid [email protected]. Thankingyou
29th August 2012, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

i have done B.tech in Information Technology , i want to know that whether i am eligible for net exam
1st October 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

thx for this information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?