3rd July 2011, 11:56 AM
bibibibi

Details for admission in St Xavier College, Ranchi?

i want to know about the details of admission in st. xavier's college , ranchi..i have passed the entrance test ..what else i have to do..

1st March 2012, 12:09 AM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Details for admission in St Xavier College, Ranchi?

Sorry to say that your question is not complete as you have not mention anything about the course of which you are asking for details and the admission process so with this few information we are not being able to help you.Please send us your query with full details so that we can guide you in future.
2nd March 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 2 with 78% in cbse in 2011 .if i clear entrance exam, what else is needed to get admission in accounts honures. I have taken admission in another college ,which is not upto my mark. i want to take admission in st. Xavier ranchi this year. Please help what to do.
5th March 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission procedure for b.com?
8th March 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that when will be addmisson form distributed and what will be structure of the adm and also tell me for more details to take adm in I.SC 11th
8th March 2012, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

I want to know that when will be addmisson form distributed and what will be structure of the adm and also tell me for more details to take adm in I.SC 11th
11th March 2012, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE DATE FOR ONLINE ADMISSION FOR GRADUATION IN COMMERCE???....PLZ TELL
2nd April 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th exam from commerce stream. Now i want to do B.com accounts honours from st. Xaviers ranchi. Kindly let me know the procedure for admission
3rd April 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Pls let me know how much marks in HS examination i have 2 get for get in St Xavier college for B.com(H)
6th April 2012, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum % to get admission in( 11th i.e by taking science) st. xavier's collegage Ranchi????????????
8th April 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 2 with 56% in cbse in 2011 .if i clear entrance exam, what else is needed to get admission in accounts honures. I have taken admission in another college ,which is not upto my mark. i want to take admission in st. Xavier ranchi this year. Please help what to do.
4th May 2012, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in class 11.How can i take admission?tell me about etrance exam.
10th May 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the entrance exam for class 11. plz. tell me as soon as possible
10th May 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in class 11.How can i take admission?tell me about entrance exam.
14th May 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in eng. honours at st.xevier college. pl.inform me about in details.
16th May 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in st.xaviers ranchi so when will the form will be distributed for admission in 2012batch in accounts honours in b.com& what will be the date of entrance exam& what will be the cut off list?
28th May 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

what are all the possible criteria for doing b.com in st. xaveir college ranchi ?
30th May 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in st.xaviers ranchi so when will the form will be distributed for admission in 2012batch in accounts honours in b.com& what will be the date of entrance exam& what will be the cut off list?
31st May 2012, 01:43 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

HAI...

St. Xavier's College, Ranchi

Established 1944
Location Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
Campus Urban
Affiliations UGC

St Xavier's College, Ranchi, in the Indian state of Jharkhand, was started by the Ranchi Province of the Society of Jesus, a Christian religious order founded by St. Ignatius Loyola in 1540. St Xavier's College, Ranchi, in the Indian state of Jharkhand, was started by the Ranchi Province of the Society of Jesus.It is one of the most reputed college in the state of bihar and jharkhand and in East." ITS A DREAM OF EVERY STUDENT TO STUDY IN ST. XAVIER'S ".St. Xavier's College, Ranchi, was started in the Ranchi Jesuit Society, on July 3, 1944.It offers courses like :- Degree Science (Honours) Degree Arts (Honours) Degree Commerce (Honours) Degree Vocational (Honours) P.G. Courses etc.

St.Xavier's College is the very own college of the Indian World Cup winning Cricket Team captain M.S.Dhoni.. The college is registered under the Registration of Society Act XXI of 1860 under the local title 'XAVIER'S RANCHI'.

Courses
Bachelor Of Arts in English
English

Category: English

Degree: B.A.

Mode: Full Time

Medium: Campus

Duration: 3 Years

This course will intoroduce you to the best of world literature. This academically rigorous course offers you a chance to strengthen your intellectual ability and aims at promoting independent..

Bachelor Of Arts in Sanskrit
Languages

Category: Sanskrit Language and Literature

The relevance of studying Sanksrit has increased in the recent times and can offer students many avenues of intellectual and professional growth. Sanskrit is an excellent choice for civil service..

Bachelor Of Arts in Hindi
Languages

Category: Hindi

The course is extensive and students graduate with a thorough knowledge of ancient, medieval and modern Hindi literature. Students are also equipped with a theoretical understanding of various..

Bachelor Of Arts in Political Science
Politics

Category: Political Science

Political Science graduates typically target careers in law, the bureaucracy, international relations, gender studies and media in which a broad knowledge of the problems of society is essential. The..

Bachelor Of Arts in Geography
Geography and Geology

Category: Geography

This is a three year full time degree program. The program covers all the related topics of the field. The course gives rigorous training to the students and make them professionals of their field. ..

Contact

Name: St. Xavier’s College - Ranchi

Location: St. Xavier's College (Autonomous), Post Box- 9, Ranchi , Jharkhand, India

Contact No: 0651 -2214301, 2214935 (o)

Email: [email protected]

FOR MORE DETAILS:
http://www.sxcran.org/

ALL THE BEST!!!
31st May 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

are forms available for bba when willthe admission start. i have passed 12th in commerce streamwith 88%marks. i have not taken maths then will it be a problem ?
2nd June 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

what will be the syllabus/pattern of the entrance exam for i.com and b.com.
4th June 2012, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th board with 80 percent. Plz tell me procedure for addmission in biotech . .
5th June 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

if i have chosen bio then which subjects should i prepare for the entrance exam
6th June 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th final exam with 84% marks and 74 in english....can i have the oppertunity to study english honours,,from st.xvier's
8th June 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

l want to take admission in b.sc biology so what will be the shyllabus for entrance exam
8th June 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

what is the sylabus for Bsc maths honors entrance test in st xavier colledge ranchi
13th June 2012, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of admission test of BA for political science hons
13th June 2012, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

kindly tell me about the entrance test pattern of st.xaviors ranchi and syllabus for physics honours?
13th June 2012, 11:30 PM
guruvana244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
kindly tell me about the entrance test pattern of st.xaviors ranchi and syllabus for physics honours?

HAI...

Established 1944
Campus Urban
Affiliations UGC

St Xavier's College, Ranchi, in the Indian state of Jharkhand, was started by the Ranchi Province of the Society of Jesus, a Christian religious order founded by St. Ignatius Loyola in 1540. St Xavier's College, Ranchi, in the Indian state of Jharkhand, was started by the Ranchi Province of the Society of Jesus.It is one of the most reputed college in the state of bihar and jharkhand and in East." ITS A DREAM OF EVERY STUDENT TO STUDY IN ST. XAVIER'S ".St. Xavier's College, Ranchi, was started in the Ranchi Jesuit Society, on July 3, 1944.It offers courses like :- Degree Science (Honours) Degree Arts (Honours) Degree Commerce (Honours) Degree Vocational (Honours) P.G. Courses etc.

St.Xavier's College is the very own college of the Indian World Cup winning Cricket Team captain M.S.Dhoni.. The college is registered under the Registration of Society Act XXI of 1860 under the local title 'XAVIER'S RANCHI'.

Courses

English

This course will intoroduce you to the best of world literature. This academically rigorous course offers you a chance to strengthen your intellectual ability and aims at promoting independent..

Languages

The relevance of studying Sanksrit has increased in the recent times and can offer students many avenues of intellectual and professional growth. Sanskrit is an excellent choice for civil service..

Languages

The course is extensive and students graduate with a thorough knowledge of ancient, medieval and modern Hindi literature. Students are also equipped with a theoretical understanding of various..

Politics

Political Science graduates typically target careers in law, the bureaucracy, international relations, gender studies and media in which a broad knowledge of the problems of society is essential. The..

Geography and Geology

This is a three year full time degree program. The program covers all the related topics of the field. The course gives rigorous training to the students and make them professionals of their field. ..

Contact

Location: St. Xavier's College (Autonomous), Post Box- 9, Ranchi , Jharkhand, India

FOR MORE DETAILS:

ALL TH
E BEST!!!
14th June 2012, 07:51 PM
rockstarrocks

Hi dear,

Established 1944
Campus Urban
Affiliations UGC

Courses
English

Languages

Languages

Politics

Geography and Geology

Contact

FOR MORE DETAILS:

Thanks
26th June 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for admission in St. Xavier Ranchi for B.Sc. maths hons. ???
Reply soon......
18th July 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

last date for taking admission in st xavier college ranchi for geography course. plz reply?
29th July 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i get 63% in 2 by commerce stream but i fail in economy can i get admission in your college i got 61 marks in account and i take account horns in b.com plz reply & help me
1st April 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

How i will take admission in b.com? How many percentage require for getting admission in b.com. Please help me and reply fast
5th April 2013, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

How I will take admission in the batches of science. please help.............................................. ...........................................
18th May 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me the sullabus of the entrance test of b.sc zoology hons..plz....
27th May 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

i got 60 % marks in class 12th com except economics can i get admission in xavier ranchi in B.com
28th May 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

i got 60 % marks in class 12th science can i get admission in xavier ranchi in B.sc

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/details-admission-st-xavier-college-ranchi-264477.html#ixzz2UbEmCnJ7
29th May 2013, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

I AM SANA
I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE IN ENGLISH HONS AND ABOUT THE ENTRANCE EXAM
31st May 2013, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

btech course available in st.xaviers college?what are the admission procedure
1st June 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Fourms of bba
2nd June 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
what is the sylabus for Bsc maths honors entrance test in st xavier colledge ranchi
and i have to give test in all three subject(physics,chemistry,math) or i have to give test concern to honours subject.
4th June 2013, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

what are the subjects requires to take part in b.com honors in accounts in st Xavier ranchi?is it math is necessary for accounts hons?
30th January 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I saluquah sadaf,I just complete our 12 exam in sesion of 2014-2015..I want to know about procedure of distance education..Thanful sir if u r able to give me all information on distace education......fee also declare plzzzz
6th April 2014, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

I want to do bsc qith biohons how to apply for form is it dt i can aply online for itplz give me neccesary details regarding it i want to apply for part1
14th April 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to have admission within 60% in inter in st. xaviers college,ranchi
18th April 2014, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Details for admission in St Xavier College, Ranchi?

Quote:
what is the minimum % to get admission in( 11th i.e by taking science) st. xavier's collegage Ranchi????????????
there is no restriction.... u'll have to qualify the entrance test then u can get the admission.
19th April 2014, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by potensis View Post
Sorry to say that your question is not complete as you have not mention anything about the course of which you are asking for details and the admission process so with this few information we are not being able to help you.Please send us your query with full details so that we can guide you in future.

I'm rahul. I have a problem that I am so week in study and I
Want to join st. Xavier college for it I will study hard. I hope that one day I am better than every one
19th April 2014, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by potensis View Post

I'm rahul. I have a problem that I am so week in study and I
Want to join st. Xavier college for it I will study hard. I hope that one day I am better than every one .
1st May 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

may i get the admission in this college as my entrance test marks of b.ed is 16.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?