16th July 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Details of application for graduate apprenticeship in B.H.E.L.

Sir,i completed B.E-MECHANICAL engineering in fresher batch.and i want to applying B.H.E.L. Graduate apprenticeship.
So,I know about that graduate apprenticeship in B.H.E.L full details.

17th July 2015, 09:30 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details of application for graduate apprenticeship in B.H.E.L.

As you say , you have completed the mechanical engineering & want to apply for graduate apprentice for BHEL.It's great chance to gain knowledge while apprenticeship & have a great chance of job in reputed company as you will have 1 year apprenticeship experience & will have a knowledge of field.
BHEL(Bharat heavy electrical limited) advertise for the post of graduate apprentice every year.Last notification was come in october 2014.if you satisfy the following eligibility criteria then you can apply for graduate apprentice for BHEL.

Eligibility

Qualification
- you must have complete bachelor degree in engineering for which BHEL advertise for the post of graduate apprentice.
- you must have 70% aggregate in degree for general category & 60% aggregate for other category.

Age limit
- 14 to 25 years for general
- 3 years relaxation for OBC
- 5 years relaxatiom for SC/ST
- 10 years extra relaxation for PH category

Application procedure
- Online submit the form when notification comes
- Download the generated acknowledgement slip
- Send acknowlwdement slip along with your documents through speed post.

20th August 2015, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i have completed my B.E Ece with 73 percent.(2015). How can i join in apprenticeship at bhel trichy.pls reply to my email [email protected]
Thank you.

22nd August 2015, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have interested to do apprentices in Bhel, Bangalore.recently i have completed my b.tech from EEE (i.e..,2015) with distinction.please tell me the exact date or month when it will released the notification of apprenticeship in bhel Bangalore.please reply to mail id;[email protected]

24th October 2015, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I completed B.E Mechanical engineering in 2015 with 7.2CGPA. Where I have the eligibility to join in bhel trichy for graduate apprentice training, kindly reply me at [email protected].

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?