27th November 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Details of AURCET entrance exam for M.Phil in AU? What is the syllabus of it?

hi Iam pursuing M.SC microbiology.I want to know the details of the AURCET entrance exam for M.phil in a.u and also the syllabus,approach,exam date,course of the exam

5th December 2011, 06:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of AURCET entrance exam for M.Phil in AU? What is the syllabus of it?

AURCET entrance exam includes two papers. The first paper is common for candidates of all branches. General questions on science and computers are included in first paper. The second paper is subject specific. The time of 45 min is provided for paper-I where as 90 minutes is given for completion of paper-II.
18th June 2012, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of AURCET entrance exam for M.Phil in AU? What is the syllabus of it?

sir..when is AURCET(Economy) announce for admission m.Phil
24th September 2013, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern for aurcet 2013 chemical paper. Is it subjective or objective?
24th October 2015, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I completed Msc(CS).i can join Mphil(cs)?
10th March 2016, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

I had M.Pharm graduation and planning to go for distance mode of Ph.D from Andhra University. What is the procedure and tests to be qualified? And please let me know tentative month of the notifications on the same.

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?