1st December 2015, 12:03 PM
Avinash chenchala

Details of coaching period and fee for Group-2 exam?

Hello sir!! I want to know the details of coaching period and fee details of group-2. Could you please forward the details to my mail id..

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Group-1 coaching at reputed institutes?
  2. What is the general fee structure for group 1 coaching of CA?
  3. What is the fee for group I and group II exam coaching in Hyderabad?
  4. What is the fee structure of RC Reddy coaching for group 1 coaching?
  5. List of coaching centers and their fee structure for IIT JEE preparation?
  6. Process to get full details with coaching fee of Company Secretary course in Delhi? Can I get education loan to pay coaching fees?
  7. What is the syllabus for group I APPSC? Best coaching centers for group I in Hyderabad
  8. Information regarding fee details for TNPSC Group 2 Exam?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available in speech therapy education after 12th or BA degree?
  10. Fee structure for group I and group II coaching in RC Reddy study circle?
  11. Which books should I refer for TNPSC entrance exam? Best coaching for it in Chennai? When is the Group I entrance exam?
  12. List of coaching classes with fee structure and detailed information for ICMR Ph.D(Life Science) entrance exam?
  13. Fee structure for Group 1 and Group 2 Coaching in R.C.Reddy Study Circle for IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the fee structure to prepare for group I exam? What is the last date of registration for prelims exam?
  15. List of top coaching centres in Hyderabad for group I and 2?
  16. How should I prepare for group exam? What is the qualification for the same?
  17. How should I prepare for Group exam? What is the qualification required to write group exam
  18. I've cleared my ICWAI group 1 exam but failed in Group 2 in cc(oral coaching) therefore am not eligible for my Group 2 Exam?
15th October 2017, 12:38 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of coaching period and fee for Group-2 exam?

Kindly mention the detail information about what does Group - 2 mean weather it is for Group -2 Service or Stage 2 of any examination.

I am responding you taking in consideration of group -2 jobs. To get group -2 jobs candidates have to appear and qualify in UPSC/SSC/Railway jobs etc.

There are various coaching institutes such as :-

Paramount.

KD Campus.

TIME.

Mahindra's.

So, you can join any institute for preparation the fee structure and course duration varies with examination for which you want to prepare for.

For detail visit at institute or it's official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?