17th September 2011, 07:40 PM
sanjeet.patnayak

Details and course fee of pursuing MBA from ICWA Nagpur?

sir/madam,

I had completed my graduation in b.com with computer application and now i ham pursuing mba from nagpur and also i want to do icwa with same so please suggest me the details of course and fee structure, where to registered in the course and institute in nagpur.

thankyou.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for ICWA course in Nagpur?
  2. List of the reputed institutes along with their fee structure, syllabus and course duration offering ICWA course in Karimnagar? I have done MB(finance) with 70% marks(up to 3rd sem) from Kakatiya University
  3. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  4. List of institutions offering ICWA in Rajkot? What's the fee structure? How may I get details? I'm doing graduation
  5. What is the duration for ICWA and the fee structure? I am studying in 12th standard -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the procedure to join ICWA after completion of MBA? Fee structure for the course?
  7. Procedure to apply for ICWA? Duration and Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do ICWA after completing MBA finance? What is the procedure for it? -- [New]
  9. ICWA fee structure and subjectwise details? I have passed my degree with 80% and want to join in ICWA course
  10. Which among IMT Nagpur or IP university is better for MBA in terms of placements?
  11. How to do ICWA after completing MBA(Specialized in Finance)? What is the fee structure?
  12. Which course is beneficial for my career between ICWA, CS and CFA? I am pursuing MBA
  13. How should I opt for ICWA course after BBA instead of MBA
  14. What is the last date of ICWA course? Fee structure and address of Nagpur Office?
  15. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Details of ICWA coaching at Kottayam?
  17. What is the scope and income of ICWA? I am pursuing B.Com
  18. Details about online ICWA course duration? What is the fee structure?
24th November 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details and course fee of pursuing MBA from ICWA Nagpur?

how to do ICWA after completing MBA with Finance as a majar Subject, what is the scope and process of Registration in ICWA what is the fee Structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?