20th June 2011, 04:52 PM
saxenayoginder

Which among IMT Nagpur or IP university is better for MBA in terms of placements?

Please inform me which is the better option for MBA. IMT Nagpur or IP Univesity. regarding placement which gives better return. As fee charges of IMT Nagpur is high as compare to IP university.
I have call from both. Please guide which is better

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in IMT Nagpur and MBA school from Banglore? -- [New]
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA in IMT, Chennai? Terms and conditions to apply for Education Loan?
  3. Which one is better in terms of placements, Tezpur University Assam or IP university Delhi?
  4. Is there any professional courses available after MBA? Provide list along with their details for the same? Should I do Ph.D course from Delhi University? I have done MBA in Finance from IMT-Ghaziabad
  5. How to do B.Ed correspondence after doing MBA from IMT CDL
  6. Can I do MBA in Hotel Management from UK after completing BBA from Nagpur University?
  7. How to get a government job after doing correspondence MBA Finance through IMT Ghaziabad
  8. Difference between IMT-CDL Ghaziabad and IMT Ghaziabad -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How is SCMS College of Management,Kochi in terms of placements for MBA and what are the placement packages?
  10. Is IPU a good university to do MBA? How good are the placements?
  11. How to do HR from Pune after completing MBA from Nagpur University?
  12. Can I do MBA from Nagpur University? I have studied in BCA final year from Periyar University Salem
  13. Procedure to do PhD in HR from IMT Ghaziabad or any other institute?
  14. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  15. Is IIBS Noida a good college to pursue MBA course? Which is the best course to opt for in terms of placement and placement packages?
  16. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  17. Which stream is best in terms of Placement in Manipal University? Do i have a chance of changing the stream later on after joining?
  18. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MBA in HR from IMT Ghaziabad
29th March 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which among IMT Nagpur or IP university is better for MBA in terms of placements?

which is better for MBA two year PGDM? GREAT LAKES CHENNAI OR IMT HYDERABAD? I VE GOT CALLFROM BOTH? DONT KNOW WHICH SCHOOL TO SELECT? PL GUIDE ME;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?