25th June 2011, 08:22 PM
venkatramireddych

Details of CPT exam? Last date of selling and registration of CPT exam?

i want to details of cpt exam application last date & registration last date for december

26th June 2011, 01:09 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details of CPT exam? Last date of selling and registration of CPT exam?

Eligibility criteria-

Pass in senior secondary exam(10+2)

There would also be no restriction for this level being taken up after 10+2(or) with regard to this level being pursued along with formal graduation course(B.Com)

Registration date-

1st April for june exam

1st October for December exam

Online registration for CPT course involves three steps.
1) Submitting online application
2) Online payment of fees (Optional) and
3) Printing the filled form to send to the Insutitute along with any documents which serve as proof.
26th June 2011, 05:23 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Details of CPT exam? Last date of selling and registration of CPT exam?

About CPT :-

Notification for CPT December exam has not been published officially. Alternatively the candidate may fill up the examination application form online at www.icaiexam.icai.org from First week of October ,2011 ( 10:00 hrs) to End October, 2011 ( 17:30hrs) and remit the fee online by using either VISA or Master Credit / Debit Card.

The Common Proficiency Test (CPT) Paper-Pencil mode Examination will be held on xx December, 2011 in accordance

with the revised scheme of education, training and examination of the Chartered Accountancy Course.

Exam Includes

Section - A Fundamentals of Accounting
Section - B Mercantile Laws

Section - C General Economics
Section - D Quantitative Aptitude

Fee Details

The application form will cost you around 600 rupees, In contrast to CPT Exam There will be one pencil mode exam on xx Dec 2011

How to Apply: Application form duly filled accompanied through self-attested Xerox copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials, along with a crossed DD of Suggested fee send to Below Given address:

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Post Box No.7112, ICAI BHAWAN, Indraprastha Marg
New Delhi – 110002
26th June 2011, 06:43 PM
fazlu
Member+

Default Re: Details of CPT exam? Last date of selling and registration of CPT exam?

last date for CA CPT exam is recently over,the exam is also over.
you can fill next december application form.
27th June 2011, 10:59 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
to appear cpt exam you have to appear or clear 12th exam .
for cpt exam you have to register in icai & then you can fill the form for cpt exam .
cpt exam is conducted twice in year in dec & june
8th August 2011, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE FEE OF CPT REGESTRATION EXAM
16th August 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum mark or percentage in 12th exam for cpt? I am passed 12th exam in 2010 ,can i partcipate in cpt entrance exam?
28th August 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of registration of ca-cpt dec 2011
6th September 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

last date cpt registratin
26th September 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the necessary documents and it should be attested by whom?
4th October 2011, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

I am already registered for CPT Exam so how much amount I have to Pay for give to CPT Exam
25th March 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

I M IN CLASS 12 WHEN SHOULD I FILL THE COPT FORM AND HOW AND FROM WHERE?
14th May 2012, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

hi sir wat is the last date for registering ca-cpt for december exams & also plz let me knw hw to register it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?