13th April 2011, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the date of registration for CPT entrance exam? What are the documents to be submitted?

I have been alloted registration number WRO0369416, Now the date of registration is required for my CPT examination in June 11. Which is not traced me from my available documents.
Please send my registration date.
Thank You!

Gururaj Kulkarni,Dhule.
(9420256964)

29th February 2012, 10:24 PM
priyanka_22

Thumbs up Re: What is the date of registration for CPT entrance exam? What are the documents to be submitted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have been alloted registration number WRO0369416, Now the date of registration is required for my CPT examination in June 11. Which is not traced me from my available documents.
Please send my registration date.
Thank You!

Gururaj Kulkarni,Dhule.
(9420256964)
Dear Candidate,

CPT i.e Common Proficiency Test conducted for Chartered Accountancy Course is being held on 17th June 2012 in 2 sessions as

First session (morning session) 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. (IST)
Section A-Fundamentals of Accounting
Section B-Mercantile Laws

Second session (afternoon session) 2.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m. (IST)
Section C-General Economics
Section D-Quantitative Aptitude

:: Information brochure availability on or from : 04th April, 2012

:: Duly filled to be sent at New Delhi not later than : 25th April, 2012

:: It may be noted that there is no provision for acceptance of application forms after 25th April, 2012 with late fee

Hope this information was helpful to you.

For details visit : http://icaiexam.icai.org

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-

J3uDJ18YafM/TmcGcpWIONI/AAAAAAAAAgs/izklSiuUOYo/s1600/good+luck

+sms.GIF[/IMG]

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your

hopes."
31st March 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of registration for CPT entrance exam? What are the documents to be submitted?

doccuments required for cpt registration
9th April 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of registration for CPT entrance exam? What are the documents to be submitted?

i have lost my registration no. plzzz help
15th April 2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

this is divya neupane havenot received my registration number
15th April 2012, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

i divya neupane havenot received my registration number for cpt exam going to held on june 2012
2nd May 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

when last date of registration for cpt entrance exam ? and when is the exams ?
14th May 2012, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

what is the best course for commerce economics student?
4th January 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to submit online forms for CA CPT june 2013 exam attempt?
10th February 2013, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the last date of registration for cpt for june attempt
12th April 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

My registraion number for cpt june 13 exam is WRO-0497411 what is date of registration it is required for form submission.
18th April 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

my registration no for cpt june 2013 is sro-o411545 ,but i forgot the date of registration ! i registered for it last year itself but i was not able to write it last time ! this time i want to write and please tel me the date of registration as it is necessary for examination form submission ! thank you ! please do help me out !!
20th May 2013, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

what is the date of regestation for CPT in june 2013
27th January 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

I check my registration date my registration number is cro0482517 my name bharat vyas
20th October 2014, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

i had appeared for dec 2013 and i got only my temporary registration number i want to apply for dec 2014 but because of registration number i cant fill my exam form plz tell me what to do
20th March 2018, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have applied for CA-cpt in June 2017 for 2018 june examination still I have not received my books yet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?