31st August 2016, 09:25 AM
Pratyushsahoo1996

Government companies where Computer Science and Engineering student can have a good job?

What are the government fields or companies where a computer science and engineering student can have a good job? Jobs for computer science and engineering students?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  2. How to get a government job with B.Tech Computer Science degree?
  3. What should I do to continue my studies from Abroad after Diploma in CSE?
  4. Are there any government jobs available for computer science engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Sc Non Medical if done 3 years diploma in CSE?
  7. How to get a job in MNC companies? I am a 3rd year computer science and engineering student
  8. Can I get a government job after scoring 80% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  9. How to get a Government Job after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  10. Which is the best course between Civil Engineering and Computer Engineering? Which would have good scope in 2020?
  11. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  12. Is it possible to get government job right after completion of B.Tech Computer Science?
  13. Can I get government job after completing B.Tech computer science and engineering?
  14. Which exams to prepare after graduation to get the government job after completion of Computer Science Engineering? -- [New]
  15. Will a student going B.E computer science and engineering get a job in current scenario?
  16. Government jobs for computer science and engineering? What are the several phases of selection?
  17. Any government job for me if have scored 62% average in final year of engineering in computer science?
  18. List of government job to apply for B.tech computer Science student?
31st August 2016, 04:24 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government companies where Computer Science and Engineering student can have a good job?

Computer Science engineering candidates can get jobs in various Public Sector Undertakings through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering examination. You should appear for GATE examination and score good marks and rank in this examination so that you can get job opportunities in following PSUs:

>>Electronics Corporation of India limited.

>>Vizag Steel Plant.

>>Oil and Natural gas Corporation.

>>Steel Authority of India limited and many more.

Second entrance examination for which you can appear is National Informatics Centre examination. You can clear to get good jobs in NIC.
31st August 2016, 06:42 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Government companies where Computer Science and Engineering student can have a good job?

The following are the some best Government companies where Computer Science and Engineering student can get good job:-

**NPCC- National Projects Construction Corporation Limited

**BEL- Bharat Electronics Limited

**SAIL- Steel Authority of India Limited

**NIC- National Informatics Center

**NPCIL - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited

**BHEL - Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited

**ECIL - Electronics Corporation of India Limited

**IOCL - Indian Oil Corporation Limited

**ONGC - Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited

**NTPC - National Thermal Power Corporation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?