20th June 2012, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

How to join ICWA course?

hi.. dis is chaithra K R, im dng my final yr bcom and i have an aggregate percent of 55% in 2 yrs... i wanna knw abt the details of dis course and details abt the exams.. and i need an information abt the coaching center... pls send the details to my email id [email protected]....

22nd June 2012, 03:37 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ICWA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi.. dis is chaithra K R, im dng my final yr bcom and i have an aggregate percent of 55% in 2 yrs... i wanna knw abt the details of dis course and details abt the exams.. and i need an information abt the coaching center... pls send the details to my email id [email protected]....
Cost and Work Accountancy course can be pursued anytime after completion of higher secondary education. Since you will be registering for the course after completion of your bachelors degree program, you will not need to undergo the first stage of the program known as Foundation Course. A graduate in any discipline and regardless of marks obtained in the qualifying examination are eligible to register for the Intermediate Course, which is basically the next stage of Cost and Work Accountancy course after Foundation Course.

The course is offered by The Institute of Cost Accountants of India and can be pursued through correspondence mode or regular coaching at the institutes accredited study centers. Since you have not mentioned about the place you will be pursuing the course from, we are not able to provide you the exact information about the study center in your region. In order to check out the study center in your area, Click Here.

For more information about the Course, refer to www.icwai.org
22nd June 2012, 02:50 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:

ICWAI stands for ( Institute of Cost and Work Accouant of India ) . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into three stages namely,

~~ Foundation Course
~~ Intermediate Course/ Executive Course
~~ Final Course

The Minimum Qualification to apply for CWA course , then candidate should complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Examination in any discipline from recognized University . Any stream candidate like, Commerce / Science / Arts are eligible to apply for this CWA course .

Educaitonal Qualification and Age Limit Required for CWA Course :-
==================================

For Foundation Course :-

>>> You should complete 12th standard (or) Equivalent Exmaination in any discipline form a recognized University . The candidate who wating for the result for 12th board Examination may also eligible to apply for CWA Foundation course

>>> You are age should be above 17 years .

For Intermediate Course:-

>>> You should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized Univeristy . Final year candidate of bachelor degree may also eligible to apply for this CWA Intermediate course .

>>> Your age should be above 18 years .

You have completed Bachelor degree , So your directly eligible to apply for Executive Course .

Application Procedure :-
==================

If your aspring to apply for ICWAI Course , then First you have to Registered in Cost and Work Accountant Institute and After registrig for the Examination you may attend the Examinations which is conducted by the Institution . The Exmaination for ICWAI Course was held two times in a year during the Month of June and December.

For Example :- If your Apply for ICWAI Exmaination during June Monthe the you have to submit the application form before the Month of December .

Instiutes Offering ICWAI Course in India :-
===========================
  • Institute of Professional Studies and Research
  • Bangalore Chapter of I.C.W.A.I
  • Coimbatore Chapter of ICWAI
  • Cuttack Bhubaneswar Chapter of ICWAI
  • Gurgaon Chapter of ICWAI
  • Ahmedabad Chapter Of Cost Accountants
  • H.A.College of Commerce
  • Goa Chapter Of Cost Accountants
  • Badruka Institute of Professional Studies
22nd June 2012, 06:58 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

The exam is conducted twice in an year i.e. from 11th to 18th June and from 10th to 17th December
For the examination in June you will have to apply before 05th December and for the examination in December you will have to apply before 05th June.

The application form along with other documents must be submitted at the regional councils. I have attached a file with the list of the various regional councils.

The cost of prospectus for both the foundation course and Intermediate Course is Rs. 200/-.

Along with the application form you will also have to submit the following -

For Foundation course

-Bank Draft
-Copy of Matriculation Certificate
-copy of 10+2 Certificate or mark sheet
-three photographs which must be pasted on the application form

For intermediate course

-Bank Draft
-Copy of Matriculation Certificate
-copy of 10+2 Certificate or mark sheet
-copy of the degree (only for intermediate course)
-three photographs which must be pasted on the application form

the copies of the Matriculation Certificate, 10+2 Certificate, degree and the photographs must be attested Gazetted Officer or a Principal of a college or any member of ICWAI /ICAI/ /ICSI/Parliament/Stage Legislative Assembly

Eligibility for Admission to Foundation Course

- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age
-the candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board.

Eligibility for Admission to Intermediate Course

- The candidate must have completed 18 years of age
-the candidate must have passed degree from a recognized university
Attached Files
File Type: doc Address of Regional Councils of ICWAI.doc(13.0 KB, 131 views)
4th July 2012, 03:06 AM
Uttam Nandi

Quote:
Admission : Institute of Cost and Work Accountant of India
ICWAI gives a very good opportunity to the Indian youth to transform themselves to dynamic professionals in the field of accountancy and management. After completing foundation, intermediate and final course and three years of practical training, you can apply for Associate Membership of the Institute. Admission is taken through an examination which is conducted twice a year in the month of June and December. For appearing in June examination, you should register yourself before 5th December of the previous year. And for December exam registration should be done withing 5th June of same year. Take a look on eligibility criteria:
  • Minimum qualification is pass in senior secondary examination under 10+2 scheme. Age should be 17 years or above.
  • Bachelor degree in any field from a recognised university. Those who have completed graduation can directly enter intermediate course. Age in this case should be 18 years or above.
As you are in now final year of your graduation, you can apply for entering into intermediate course. Question is set from the subjects Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Strategic Management, Business Evaluation, Financial reporting, Cost and managemet audit. After you get notification for admission test in the official site, you should send your duly filled application form along with proper documents to the address of the office of ICWAI. Link to the official website is given below for your convenience.
Official Website : www.icwai.org
18th January 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

hi.. dis is hemadri A, im dng my final yr bcom and i have an aggregate percent of 50% in 2 yrs... i wanna knw abt the details of dis course and details abt the exams.. and i need an information abt the coaching center... pls send the details to my email id [email protected]...
11th May 2013, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

hi...........ds s Praveen n M Working in JSW.I wana join ICWAI so can u Suggest me how to join n wts da Fee structure for both Group Of INTERMEDITE. And wts the NEw Sylubuse if i join????????????????
15th May 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

what d minimum % of marks to join ICWAI after gradution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?