11th July 2021, 10:05 AM
druvakumarchandraswamy

Details of paramedical council registration after completion of Medical Imaging Technology

My self druva kumar c i completed my medical imaging technology course under paramedical board Bangalore Karnataka I need to get registration in paramedical council please tell me details

14th May 2022, 10:59 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of paramedical council registration after completion of Medical Imaging Technology

The Paramedical Council of India is providing various options for registrations. You can download the registration form and declaration from the official website that is http://paramedicalcouncilofindia.in/registration.php. You can take the printout of the form and fill in all the required details and send the scanned copy of the registration form, declaration form, and other testimonials online to [email protected]. You can also submit the form online by filling in all the required details along with all the relevant documents which are mentioned on the website.

You can do the payment online and offline and the payment details are given on the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?