7th March 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

When will the SI post be called for? I am a grand son of a freedom figher

when will the s.i post will be called for? i am the grand son of a freedom fighter. can i have any preference in s.i selection?

Related Questions:
  1. Freedom Fighter Certificate is valid upto which generation?
  2. Is there any freedom figher quota in IIT, Mumbai?
  3. Any reserved seat in freedom figher quota in Punjab Engineering College?
  4. How to get admission in DU through NIOS?
  5. How many seats are reserved for freedom fighters grand daughter for MBBS in Maharashtra government colleges
  6. Age limit of son of freedom fighter of NT-C for MPSC examination?
  7. Best books for IIT and AIEEE preparation for subjects Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  8. Maximum age limit to appear for PCS exam?
  9. Admission in MBBS/BDS course after scoring 3601 rank in UPMT under freedom fighter?
  10. Is my son need to be under NRI category even after doing schooling for 3 years in India? -- [New]
  11. Can I attempt for Civil Services being a Central Government Employee at an age of 35 years?
  12. Procedure of getting admission in MBBS course in Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla and Rajindra Parshad Government Medical College? Do we have to give any entrance test? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  13. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Application form for VIT in Madhya Pradesh (MP)?
  15. Any reservations for Yanam Students in JIPMER?
  16. Whether Maternal Grandfather's certificate of freedom fighter is applicable for reservation or not?
  17. Is there single girl reservation in NIT? What rank should a single girl get to get into NIT?
  18. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
14th May 2022, 10:55 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the SI post be called for? I am a grand son of a freedom figher

Yes, there is preference to the grandson of freedom fighter to join Sub Inspector.

The examination is conducted in various stages but there are reserved seats for grandson and grand daughter of freedom fighter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?