16th October 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Details of private B.E B.Com courses?

please give me details of private B.Com courses?..please provide that to me

15th March 2016, 09:50 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Details of private B.E B.Com courses?

B.E & B.Com both are two different courses and one of the most professional course at Graduate level. B.E is four year degree course whereas B.com is three years degree course.

These courses are available in Government college as well as in Private college. But to get admission in these two course you will have to apply for different entrance exam.
Entrance exam conducted for admission in B.E are IIT-JEE,BITSAT,BIHER,UPTU CET,AMU CET, MPTU JEE,KIITEE,KEAM,EAMCET , AMIE,ECET,CUSAT,IIT PGEE,JNU EEE,JMI.

You can take admission only on the basis of your rank in any of the above entrance exam. But to get admission in B.com course your marks in +12 std should be very good because there are so many colleges which gives admission on the basis of +12 marks. Also admission in B.com course is based on first come first serve basis.

So it should be your decision to go for any of the two courses. Both course have nice career scope. The main difference in between B.E & B.com is that B.E course is completely technical whereas B.com will cover management syllabus.

After completion of B.com course you can go for MBA course which is one of the best professional course in India. Job opportunity in this field is nice and there are so many field in which you can enroll yourself like Sales & Marketing, Infrastructure, Retail Sector, Finance, HR, Banking and similarly so many options is there for management students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?