4th July 2015, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Details of suitable private or government banking jobs after completing B.Com hons with 55%?

i am now 31 years old. i complete my bcom(hons) from calcutta univercity with 55% marks in 2003.can i suitable any banking jobs either private or govt banks.

6th July 2015, 08:50 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of suitable private or government banking jobs after completing B.Com hons with 55%?

Yes actually you have a Eligibility for bank exams when Educational qualification is taken into consideration. Otherwise there is No eligibility according to Age criteria. Actually to apply for bank exams you should have some eligibility criteria.

Here we will provide you the eligibility criteria for Bank Exams in terms of Educational qualification as well as Age criteria.

>> You should complete graduation from the recognized University with minimum percentage of marks. But being a 2003 passed out you are not eligible to apply for bank exams.

So have a look on the age limits there by you will get an idea whether apply or not.

>> Age should be in between 20 to 28 years for Clerks.

For PO's you should have age in between 21 to 30 years.

>> So Finally I want to say that if you are belonging to any reserved category then only you are eligible to apply for any type of bank exams. Otherwise there is No chance to get a job in Banking sector.
6th July 2015, 09:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of suitable private or government banking jobs after completing B.Com hons with 55%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am now 31 years old. i complete my bcom(hons) from calcutta univercity with 55% marks in 2003.can i suitable any banking jobs either private or govt banks.
As per age criteria, you are not eligible for banking sector. You can apply for private sector like BPO, Sales man. But you have chance to join as a teacher in government sector. So you can apply for TET exam.

Eligibility criteria for TET exam:-

1)Those candidates who have completed graduation degree are eligible for TET exam.

2)Your age should be below 40 years.
6th July 2015, 09:30 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

There are so many job opportunities for you in both government as well as private sectors.

Some of the best options for you are listed as below :

** Accounts Assistant

** Assistant Accountant

** Accountant

** Business Analyst

** Cashier / Teller

** Corporate Analyst

** Market Analysts

** Marketing Manager

** Money Manager

My suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for the interview process that will occur before getting a job.

Generally you have to prepare yourself for :

** Entrance exam.

** Group discussion.

** Technical interview.

Also you should be familiar with the bank terms.
6th July 2015, 02:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to apply for Private or Government banking jobs only when you belong to OBC or SC or ST or Ex-Servicemen or PWD category. So remember, if you belong to General or Unreserved category then I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for any banking recruitment examinations. Detailed Age criteria required is given below,

Minimum age required for Private or Government Bank Recruitments - 20 years

Maximum age required for Private or Government Bank Recruitments:

For General Category - 28 years

For OBC Category - 31 years

For SC/ ST Category - 33 years

For PWD/ Ex-Servicemen Category - 38 years

As far as above age criteria is concerned, you are suitable to apply for private banking recruitment or Government Banking recruitments only when you belong to OBC/ SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD Category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?