20th April 2010, 12:46 PM
anil rastogi

Details regarding interview for PRT in Noida authority colleges?

i want to know regarding the progress for recruitment of Primary teacher in 4newly opened colleges in Noida. Kindly send me the information.
thanks

8th April 2015, 02:27 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Details regarding interview for PRT in Noida authority colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anil rastogi View Post
i want to know regarding the progress for recruitment of Primary teacher in 4newly opened colleges in Noida. Kindly send me the information.
thanks
You can go for DPS Mathura road for teaching and non teaching or KISS Delhi Careers 2015 teachers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?