29th August 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any M.Ed correspondence courses in Tamilnadu Universities?

Is there any M.Ed.(Tamil Lit.) correspondence courses in Tamil Nadu Universities? Please give me full details.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma correspondence courses in Mechanical Engineering in Universities of Tamilnadu?
  2. Which are the M.Ed correspondence courses conducted by various universities outside Kerala?
  3. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  4. List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?
  5. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course?
  6. Universities providing M.Com through correspondence?
  7. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course?
  8. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  9. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  10. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  11. Information regarding the colleges providing LLB course through distance education?
  12. Details of the universities and colleges in Tamilnadu providing correspondence course for M.E electrical engineering
  13. Universities in Kerala offering B.Ed through correspondence(Government Approved B.Ed correspondence course)? Which are the study centres in Kerala?
  14. List of universities providing B.Sc(Biotechnology) and B.Sc(Microbiology) courses in Tamilnadu?
  15. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  16. Universities or colleges offering M.A correspondence courses in India?
  17. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  18. Cut-off and number of students appearing in AIPMT and PMT? -- [Most Discussed]
18th April 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any M.Ed correspondence courses in Tamilnadu Universities?

Pls could you tell me the tamil nadu universities which are conducting m.ed through distance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?