6th December 2010, 07:25 PM
Shimona Walia

Didn't receive ASRB/NET exam roll number : How to attain it before due date?

Respected Sir/Mam ,
I am shimona and I have applied for ASRB/NET examination which will be held soon but I haven't received my Roll Number for the exam yet. Can you please let me know , how can I attain it before the due date.thankyou

13th December 2010, 01:19 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Didn't receive ASRB/NET exam roll number : How to attain it before due date?

The NET exam Roll no: will be dispatched before 1 week so you dont worry about that but still you don't receive than contact at the UGC reception with your form No: so that you can receive a duplicate one.
20th December 2010, 09:21 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Didn't receive ASRB/NET exam roll number : How to attain it before due date?

Dear friend

UGC will conduct the NET exams. So, if you dont receive your admit card Or exam roll No.
then please contact immediately to the concerned office Soon.

So, that they will despacted the duplicate admit card for you as soon as possible.

So, please wait for Some days and if you still dont receive, then please contact immediately to the Concerned department, they will definately help you.

The contact details are availiable in your application form, get it from there and contact soon.
20th December 2010, 12:09 PM
ndpiparava

hi dear,i like to tell UGS admit card is must requried for your exam..if you not got it than contact the concernt department..and if possible than just go on following site and submitt you query..
www.asrb.org.in.
13th June 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

I lost my roll no. .how i will i get it to know my result of b.b.a. Llb
14th June 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

dear sir/mam i didn't get net roll number,can i collect its duplicate copy from internet?
21st December 2011, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

Ihavenot rec net Dec roll no
1st March 2012, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

please give me the roll number of asrb exam held on 19th of feb 2012
20th June 2012, 02:14 AM
Unregistered

i dnt receive my net exam roll no whc is gng to held on cmng sunday
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?