26th August 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Difference between B.Sc(MP Computers), B.Sc (engineering) and B.Sc(computer science)?

Someone please explain me that what is difference between bsc(mp computers) and bsc(engineering) and bsc (computer science)

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th if I am interested in computers? Which is better between engineering and BSc?
  2. Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?
  3. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  4. Difference between BSc Physical Science and BSc Hons?
  5. Difference between BCA and BSc? Is Computer Science a different area or does it come under computer engineering? Is B.Tech better than BSc?
  6. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  7. Difference between BSc computer science and BSc Computer Application?
  8. What is the difference in BSc Nursing and GNM?
  9. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  10. Which specialization in MBA is better for BSc computer science students? Can I get a good job after completing MBA?
  11. Information about BSc computers? I want to join in BSc computer science
  12. Which is better between B.Sc Maths and B.Sc Computers?
  13. Difference between BCA and BSc(Computer Science)? Which has more and what is the syllabus?
  14. Which type of higher education is available after studying BSc computers and electronics?
  15. What is better among software engineering and B.Sc IT in terms of future job prospective?
  16. Is it necessary to study Maths at intermediate level to do BSc computers? List of colleges offering BSc Computer Science?
  17. How to join in Hindustan University in CSE group after scoring 93.5?
  18. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
26th September 2021, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between B.Sc(MP Computers), B.Sc (engineering) and B.Sc(computer science)?

Bsc.computer mp atte entti ee job ki helpful avvudhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?