15th May 2011, 01:36 AM
harshitkapadia

Difference between Creamy and Non Creamy Layer in OBC? What is beneficial?

What is the difference between creamy and noncreamy layer in OBC? Which is beneficial?

1st September 2011, 11:13 PM
poonamkaur

Default Re: Difference between Creamy and Non Creamy Layer in OBC? What is beneficial?

hi
creamy layer consist of those who having their annual income above 3 lakh.
2nd September 2011, 01:55 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Difference between Creamy and Non Creamy Layer in OBC? What is beneficial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshitkapadia View Post
What is the difference between creamy and noncreamy layer in OBC? Which is beneficial?
if you are an OBC candidate then non-creamy layer is beneficial for you as creamy layer have no benefits of the OBC quota..

if your father's annual income is more than 5 lakh per year then you come in the creamy layer else you are in the non-creamy layer..

hope this helps..
3rd September 2011, 12:56 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Difference between Creamy and Non Creamy Layer in OBC? What is beneficial?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshitkapadia View Post
Difference between creamy and noncreamy layer in OBC Category

The Government Started this Category Reservation In Order to Help the Financially backward & Needy Class People. SO, Reservations Were Given to Other Backward Class People.

But As you Can See there Were also People In this Class Who Earned Better & Lumsome Packages, And yet Could Exercise this Reservation to their Benefit!

So The Government Decided to Create a Margin to Avoid this Thing. The Margin Was Simple: The Classification Of OBC Candidates Into

• Creamy Layer: The Group Of Children Belonging to Parents whose total gross annual income was >/= Rs. 4,50,000 /- Come Under this Category.

• Non-Creamy Layer: The Either Way Out. Hope you Get that Well.
And Having Said That, Let me Add One More Thing, That is The Reservation Benefit is Only Applicable to NCL Candidates and not to Creamy Layer. So, Non Creamy Layer is Much Beneficial.

Imporatnt Note: To Claim this, You Need To Be Ready With Original Certificate In the SPECIFIED Format! Many Candidates' Seats are Witheld Every Year Due to Invalid Format of the Documents.

I Have Also Attached Certain Clarifications Regarding Creamy Layer OBC. Check it out, And Hope That Helps you Out!

So That Was it Fellas, All About OBC Category. Do Write To Me If Any Doubt Still Persists.

Regards,

Nik
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CreamyLayerOBC-Clarifications.pdf(297.4 KB, 1415 views)
19th September 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Creamy and Non Creamy Layer in OBC? What is beneficial?

I lives in j&k,my parents annual income is 108000?Now i want to know that am i creamy layer or non creamy layer and which one of these two is beneficial?
Posted by M.Feroz Teli/On19.09.2011
21st September 2011, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

OBC category is good or bad ........they get same respect like general category or like other category
21st September 2011, 01:39 AM
chadni

hi..... OBC category is good or bad ......OBC category
get same respect like other category or general category
5th October 2011, 11:42 PM
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I lives in j&k,my parents annual income is 108000?Now i want to know that am i creamy layer or non creamy layer and which one of these two is beneficial?
Posted by M.Feroz Teli/On19.09.2011
Mr. Feroz,
Since your Parent's Annual Income is well below the stipulated Target i.e., < Rs 4,50,000/- , you come under the Non- Creamy Layer Category.

A Non- Creamy Layer candidate can access all the benefis of OBC Category benefits, Whereas a Creamy Layer Candidate, Is treated to be almost equal to the General Category, With Respect to the Benefits..

NOTE: For further infomation, refer to another post by [email protected] in this very thread.

Regards,

Nik
6th October 2011, 05:31 AM
sidbond

Creamy Layer: The Group Of Children Belonging to Parents whose total gross annual income was >/= Rs. 4,50,000 /- Come Under this Category.

Non-Creamy Layer: The Either Way Out. Hope you Get that Well.
And Having Said That, Let me Add One More Thing, That is The Reservation Benefit is Only Applicable to NCL Candidates and not to Creamy Layer.
29th November 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

i am a doctor reading for my pg medical entrance ,my father died ,my mothers income < Rs1 00 000 .My husband is a doctor.will i come under obc non creamy plz reply at the earliest
29th November 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

me and my husband r doctors. i want to apply for my pg medical course.my parents r in agriculture and their income < Rs 100000 .will i come under obc non creamy
5th January 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitz90 View Post
if you are an OBC candidate then non-creamy layer is beneficial for you as creamy layer have no benefits of the OBC quota..

if your father's annual income is more than 5 lakh per year then you come in the creamy layer else you are in the non-creamy layer..

hope this helps..
please verified this site and clarified about OBC

http://www.obcguru.com/uploads/4.50__Minorities_Reservation_in_CEA_ADMISSION_Reso lution-2011.pdf

http://obcreservation.net/ver2/faq-mainmenu-25/117-obc-creamy-layer-clarification.html

http://www.education.nic.in/HigherEdu/CreamyLayerOBC-Clarifications.pdf

then please verified www.obcguru.com/

thanking you friend
6th February 2012, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

i belong to general category . what all certificates should be enclose within my application?PLEASE TELL ME WHETHER INCOME CERTIFICATE IS NECESSARY OR NOT?
28th March 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

My father annul incom 60000 then i belong in obc ncl minority
28th March 2012, 11:54 PM
Myadi0011

what all certificates should be enclose within my application?PLEASE TELL ME WHETHER INCOME CERTIFICATE IS NECESSARY OR NOT?
2nd April 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

is the income limit is different for state government employees?
3rd May 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I belongs to AndhraPradesh my father annual income is less than 100000 my mother is house wife does i belong to obc(ncl) catogeroy
16th August 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

I belongs to bihar my father annuals income is 4 lakhs. i am in OBC category my title is sahu.does i belong to obc-ncl category
11th September 2012, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

my father annuals income is 3 lakhs , and I am in OBC cartegory my title is saini . so please say I am creamy layer or non creamy layer?
3rd October 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Mera BSF SI/JE written test me ho gaya hai. Ab mera interview hai. Jisame NCL OBC demand kiya hai jo ki One year nine month ho gaya hai. Kya ye valid hoga? Esake regarding mai income certificate bana kar dunga to kya mujhe interview me validity dega ya nahi. Vaise to interview me OBC ki timing ka koi jikra nahi kiya hai. Mai duvidha me hu plz mujhe guide kare.

Thanks & regards,
Narendra Kumar Nishad.
3rd October 2012, 11:43 PM
Ravinder.Singh.Jasrotia

Friend,

-- OBC stands for Other Backward Classes.

-- Government of India started the reservation policy in order to provide its benefits to economically backward and back-trodden groups.

-- Later on, the category of OBC was differentiate into two sub-categories:
# Creamy Layer
# Non-creamy Layer

-- Creamy Layer is associated with those candidates whose parents or family income exceeds the Rs. 4,50,000 per annum.

-- Non-creamy Layer associated with those candidates whose parent's and family income is less than Rs. 4,50,000 per annum.

-- Creamy Layer is not authorise to claim any benefit. Creamy Layers neither availed the benefit of age relaxation in upper age nor get any reservation quota in number of vacancies.
20th December 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

sir my father is a gazzeted officer of state govt. his annual income is 3 lakh. To which will i belong i.e, creamy layer or non-creamy layer??
please help me.........................!
27th March 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

sir my category is 2A, my father's annual income is less than 3 lakh, but my husband's income is 6 lakh, so pls say i am creamy layer or non creamy layer?
28th March 2013, 11:48 AM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my father is a gazzeted officer of state govt. his annual income is 3 lakh. To which will i belong i.e, creamy layer or non-creamy layer??
please help me.........................!
OBC Caste certificate has two parts:
>> Creamy layer
>> Non Creamy Layer

Anyone whose parents annual income is upto Rs 4.5 lakhs per annum or less than Rs 4.5 lakhs per annum comes under Non-Creamy Layer.

All these candidates would be issued Non Creamy layer certificate.
they can avail the benefits of seat reservations for the OBC.

Anyone whose income is more than Rs 4.5 lakhs per annum will come under Creamy layer.
they will not get the reservations benefits of OBC category

So, you will get OBC-Non Creamy Layer certificate
29th April 2013, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

I like bsnl job
30th April 2013, 07:09 AM
Unregistered

i and my wife are govt.employes getting salary 600000 but we are belong to state bc can i eligible to central obc
29th May 2013, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Both parents are class2 officers direct recruitment but father recruitment is class2 category2 whether i am eligible for obc ncl or not
9th July 2013, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

I have passed the NET exam, but in my application form I have wrongly mentioned obc
. but ugc is asking for non creamy layer certificate, how can I proceed with this.
21st July 2013, 05:10 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

HI

Government has given reservation to OBC non creamy layer and not creamy layer.

Creamy layer: OBC with family income of 5 lakhs and above
Non Creamy Layer: OBC with family income less than 4 lakhs and above

So you are given admission or seat if you are Non Creamy Layer.

All the best
21st July 2013, 05:11 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Difference between Creamy and Non Creamy Layer in OBC? What is beneficial?

HI

Government has given reservation to OBC non creamy layer and not creamy layer.

Creamy layer: OBC with family income of 5 lakhs and above
Non Creamy Layer: OBC with family income less than 4 lakhs and above

So you are given admission or seat if you are Non Creamy Layer.

All the best
22nd July 2013, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

what is PICHRA VARGA and ATYANTA PICHRA VARGA under OBC ?? And what is more benificial ?
1st October 2013, 10:53 PM
rahul kumar1dfasds

Thumbs down Re: Difference between Creamy and Non Creamy Layer in OBC? What is beneficial?

sir ye agar government service me profit lena hai to certificate block se karawana hoga ya district se karawana hoga. please answer fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Difference between creamy and noncreamy layer in OBC Category

The Government Started this Category Reservation In Order to Help the Financially backward & Needy Class People. SO, Reservations Were Given to Other Backward Class People.

But As you Can See there Were also People In this Class Who Earned Better & Lumsome Packages, And yet Could Exercise this Reservation to their Benefit!

So The Government Decided to Create a Margin to Avoid this Thing. The Margin Was Simple: The Classification Of OBC Candidates Into

• Creamy Layer: The Group Of Children Belonging to Parents whose total gross annual income was >/= Rs. 4,50,000 /- Come Under this Category.

• Non-Creamy Layer: The Either Way Out. Hope you Get that Well.
And Having Said That, Let me Add One More Thing, That is The Reservation Benefit is Only Applicable to NCL Candidates and not to Creamy Layer. So, Non Creamy Layer is Much Beneficial.

Imporatnt Note: To Claim this, You Need To Be Ready With Original Certificate In the SPECIFIED Format! Many Candidates' Seats are Witheld Every Year Due to Invalid Format of the Documents.

I Have Also Attached Certain Clarifications Regarding Creamy Layer OBC. Check it out, And Hope That Helps you Out!

So That Was it Fellas, All About OBC Category. Do Write To Me If Any Doubt Still Persists.

Regards,

Nik
23rd February 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

I am from bihar and my caste name is koeri and my father annual income is >=4 lakh is i belong to ncl-obc? nd i also wnt to know about the obc certificate ?
my obc certificate is created but it cannot contain any image or signature, is it contan? or to develop any more proof that i am an ncl-obc?
please help me........
19th March 2014, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

A candidate having NCL and his father is goverment servent having salary income 5 lakh will eligible for fee concession in college.
8th May 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

i am govt employee and having income rs.850000.00 will elligible for obc non creamy layer benifit.as iam not class I officer.
pl.answer if possible on my email [email protected]
22nd May 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i belong to kushwaha caste and my family income is less than 4 lakhs and would like to know i am eligible or not for obc non creamy layer benefit.
2nd September 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir i belong to category 1(agamudi) and my father is SBI guard do i belong creamy layer or non-creamy layer.please reply
27th October 2014, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

my father is a group B officer in a Cooperative Bank. Father's salary income now exceeds Rs 6.00 lakhs and his income from other sources is nil in the fin year 2013-14. I would like to know I am eligible or not for obc ncl benefit.
17th March 2015, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir my father was a private company employee . He has resigned for job in 2013 may due to ill health . Though he had income of 6 lakhs per annum before ,now he doesn't have any income since 2013 May. Can he claim non creamy certificate.
23rd June 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i am poor muslim (obc).my father is a poor farmer.what i am creamy layer or non creamy layer catagoury cast?
7th January 2016, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I am residence of Delhi and belong to KUSHWAHA caste and I have a caste certificate of OBC (Delhi) with caste KUSHWAHA, can i get the caste certificate OBC (Central) with same caste,but Kushwah caste is not mention in Certral OBC list for Delhi,
1st April 2016, 02:00 PM
ravindrabhongle

Sir,
I am a resident of Maharashtra, Pune. I have small business . Me and My wife are jointly earning. We belong to OBC category. My Son is planing to appear for UPSC exams in the year 2017. My son has got admission through OBC quota and submiting Non Creamy layer certificate. But My problem is : 1. In business the income varies a lot some years it is profiable and some years loss e.g. 1. Income tax return 2014-2015 my income + wife income = 260000 + 660000 . 2. income tax return 2015-2016 my income + wife 247000 + 12000 (total 259000) and 3. Income during 2016-2017 will be my self 250000 + wife 200000 ( total 450000).
1. Will i get Non creamy layer certificate ?
2. Are the years selected for Income tax declaration correct : if not so guide us

regards

Ravindra
27th April 2016, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i am a resident of state j&k and my family annual income is 6 lakh which renders my eligibility for obc as per the national commission for backward classes 2013 but in october 2015 national commission for backward classes considered 15 lakh annual family income to be ceiling limit for claiming obc i.e. people having annual family income of 15 lakh or less than it can claim for obc category .
Please reply as soon as possible.
22nd August 2017, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

I belong to Andhra pradesh state. I am entitled to get benefit of BC-E reservation by government of andhra pradesh. BC-E is not shown in OBC caste list. My family income source altogether per annum is below 50000/-.we are BPL and we have white ration card. Revenue sources authorize the same but they are rejecting to give non creamy layer certificate showing reason that my caste is not in OBC caste lists. Indian Muslim with noncreamy layer is criteria for APPSC selections.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?