3rd August 2011, 11:07 PM

Difference between Diploma course and 10+2 Non Medical?

can you please provide me the diffrence between diploma course and +2 non medical

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Diploma course and 10+2 Non Medical?
  2. What rank can I get after scoring 102 marks in under graduate course of medical science?
  3. What is the difference between diploma and advanced diploma?
  4. Basic difference between Diploma and Polytechnic Diploma courses for 10th student?
  5. Any difference in diploma syllabus and 11th and 12th? After diploma can I crack JEE?
  6. What is the difference in BSc Nursing and GNM?
  7. Difference between Diploma courses and MDS? Does IGNOU provides one year Diploma in Endosontics and Implantology?
  8. MBBS admission process after Diploma completion in Nursing field?
  9. What is difference between non medical and commerce? Which course to take after 10th? -- [New]
  10. What is the difference between PG diploma course and masters? Do I have a better future if I go for PG diploma course? Which PG diploma course is best in pharmacy?
  11. difference between Msc, MS, and post graduation diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Difference between medical courses such as MD, M.Ch and MS in India? After MBBS can I be a GP?
  13. What is the difference between Diploma in Mining and B.Tech in Mining?
  14. Courses available in Medical field for diploma holder in Medical Lab Technician?
  15. What is the difference between Automobile diploma and Mechanical engineering diploma?
  16. Total number of seats in MD/MS/Diploma Medical PG courses in Maharashtra Government Medical Colleges?
  17. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  18. Which diploma is beneficial after passing 12th in medical?
13th August 2011, 07:34 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Difference between Diploma course and 10+2 Non Medical?

The main difference between and non medical courses in 12'th is diploma is a vast course which consists of engineering, Hotel Management, Aviation and other such courses which will provide the foundation for future studies.For example if you want to go through the Engineering course then diploma in Engineering will provide you the foundation for Engineering and will almost cover all the subjects related to a particular stream which you choose.

Intermediate consists of PCM(Physics, Chemistry, Maths), Bi.P.C(Physics, Chemistry,Biology), Commerce,.etc which is of a two year course.
Completing diploma is definitely advantageous because if you complete diploma in a particular stream then graduation in the particular stream will be very easy.Usually diploma and +2 courses will be treated equally but diploma definitely has got an upper hand.

Providing you the difference point by point
1.Both are treated as a course to be taken after 10th but through diploma your resume adds importance compared to 12th.
2.Your practical knowledge regarding your subject will definitely increase if you choose diploma.
3.Diploma consists of many courses compared to +2.
13th August 2011, 07:54 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
there is so much difference between two,
because both are two different subject,
both subject are doing after complete your 10th study but
12th is the general line ,after that candidate decide what he/she did?

but in Diploma you go for technical study
you go for technical line after that you go for degree course...........
13th August 2011, 08:02 PM
aisham

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
can you please provide me the diffrence between diploma course and +2 non medical
See diploma course is that in which after completing that course you will get diploma as a certificate. It is of 1yr or 2yr or 3yr course which varies from course to course. Doing diploma is good.
Example: Diploma in Journalism
Diploma in Arts
Diploma in Animation
Diploma in Communication
Diploma in flmmaking'
Diploma in video production

Non medical courses consist of PCM ( Physics Chemistry Maths) through which you can pursue the following:
B.E
B.tech
B.Sc
So there these are the courses available.
13th August 2011, 08:02 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

There is lot of difference between diploma and 12th with non-medical class. Diploma contains study to any particular course and this can be done after 10th or 12th class. But 12th with non-medical class is the study of all the major subjects after this class you can make your career in different fields. You can continue your study and do most of the courses.
13th August 2011, 09:19 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Diploma is the professional course and it can be done from any branch of engg. I am telling you some branch-

Civil
Mechanical
Electrical and Electronics
Electronics and communication
Production engg.
Computer sciences

Recently the hindustan electronics pvt.ltd.,ARENA conducts the diploma course.

ARENA conducts the diploma course in animation.

So, after diploma you can apply for job in engg. sector.

12th non medical course is not a professional course after that you will have to qualify the entrance exam for the professional course.
13th August 2011, 10:27 PM
maninder15

Thumbs up Re: Difference between Diploma course and 10+2 Non Medical?

U CAN GET JOB EASILY AFTER DIPLOMA . AND AFTR DIS U CAN GO FOR BTECH FO FURTHER STUDIES BY GIVING LEET xam. u will get admission directily to 2nd year aftr leet pass.
BUT

aftr +2 u can go for diploma or btech both..

but aftr +2 u are not eligible for job in companies...
diploma studies provides u technical and professional knowledge so dats why u r eligilble for job.....
13th August 2011, 10:40 PM
kpatnaik52

the difference between diploma and 10+2 is both courses are appeared for the 10 th qualifiers,they relatedly treated as same but some more differences between them they are
1. diploma courses are compleated in three years
2. appear for diploma courses entrance exam must be passed in merit
3. 10+2 courses are compleated in two years
4. no entrance exam is required for 10+2
13th August 2011, 11:09 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
diploma course is the short term courses mostly you will learn the basic things in all about the diploma course and in 10+2 you will go in deep in physics ,chemistry and maths you will so many things that how this work how this is discover so many things.............
9th December 2011, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between Diploma course and 10 2 Non Medical?

how can i do 12th after Diploma in Electronics?

email- [email protected]
29th April 2012, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

why the companies offers less salary jobs to diploma holder as compare to 2 students? is there any such difference or not?
16th February 2013, 11:49 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

My dear friend,

There is lot of difference between diploma and 12th with non-medical because 12th is the general line and if you want to go for various types of graduation courses then you can go for 12th with non-medical because after completion of 12th with non-medical,you can go for any type of field.

Whereas Diploma is the technical study which is to be done after 10th.10th is compulsory to do the diploma.You must have completed your 10th with more than 50% marks under some recognized university or board.Then after you will be eligible for diploma.

12th has only four streams that are:
1.Non-Medical
2.Medical
3.Arts
4.Commerce

Whereas diploma has many stream.The various streams in diploma are:

1.Diploma in Nursing
2.Diploma in Engineering
3.Diploma in Fashion Designing
4.Diploma in Interior Designing
5.Diploma in Journalism
and many more.

There are also various streams of diploma in engineering.The streams are:

1.COmputer science engineering
2.Information technology
3.Civil Engineering
4.Mechanical Engineering
5.Aeronautical Engineering
6.Food technology
7.Biotechnology
8.Electrical Engineering
9.Electronics and communication Engineering
10.Nanotechnology
and many more.

Thank u!!
18th April 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I
opted biology because of some personal matter but i want to make a software . is there any way to get deepest kowledge about softwares and its designing . so i can make a software ?
30th August 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

sir I am diploma in computer science engineering 2year. so I am asked for you more better 12th in non medical and 10th passed diploma in any field.
20th August 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

hlo sir... i have done 12 th with non medicl ....now i would like to take admissn in diploma...not in degree bcoz of finacl problm...is it right for me???
18th June 2022, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am interested in robotics so please guide me after x what will I take whether 12th or diploma. Please clear my doubts and where I ll find good colleges for studying robertics
24th June 2022, 12:26 PM
Naresh199

Diploma contains study to any particular course and this can be done after 10th or 12th class. But 12th with non-medical class is the study of all the major subjects after this class you can make your career in different fields. You can continue your study and do most of the courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?