24th March 2017, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Difference between M.Sc in biotechnology and life sciences?

Tell me the difference and scope of both M.Sc in biotechnology and with M.Sc in life sciences? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the complete information soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  2. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Life Sciences?
  3. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  4. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  5. Information about MSc entrance exam in life sciences at IISC?
  6. Colleges for M.Tech(biotech) with GATE score of 231?
  7. Can MSc Biochemistry student apply for M.Tech Biotechnology?
  8. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  9. List of top coaching centers for GATE entrance in Chennai in Anna Nagar Area? Names of the good books for preparation?
  10. For which subject I should apply in GATE among Biotechnology and Life Science to study PhD in Biotechnology and become a Lecturer?
  11. Courses available to study for 11th candidate who has Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education as main subjects?
  12. What is the difference between MSc Chemistry and MSc Biotechnology?
  13. Colleges offering M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Pune? Eligibility to apply for B.Sc(Life Science) student?
  14. hi, this is Viraji
  15. Mtech biotechnology colleges who take GATE life sciences score? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which college of Gujarat can I get admission for PhD in Life Science?
  17. What is the JRF exam syllabus for Biotechnology? Is the syllabus same as the life sciences?
  18. How to do MSc in Chemistry or Life Sciences through distance mode
29th December 2017, 10:02 AM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Difference between M.Sc in biotechnology and life sciences?

Eligibility for M.Sc biotechnology;-

Candidates must have passed a bachelor's degree in chemistry,zoology,biotechnology,zoology,biology with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Job profiles after M.Sc in biotechnology:-
[*]Lab technician [*]Teacher[*]Research scientist[*]Bio-informist[*]Environmental [*]Research associate[*]Analyst

Courses after M.Sc biotechnology:-

M.Phil in biotechnology
Ph.D in biotechnology

Eligibility for M.Sc in life science:-

Candidates must have passed a bachelor's degree B.Sc in life science , biology ,zoology,biotechnology etc with minimum 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university.

Job profiles after M.Sc life science:-

Food scientist
Product manager
Immunologist
Lab technician
Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?