5th October 2011, 07:24 PM
maaaaaaaa

Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?

not the difference in years of course but want to know the main difference between MSc after BSc and integrated MSc

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  2. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  3. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  4. Difference between MSc IT and MCA? What should I opt between MSc IT and MCA?
  5. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  6. Difference between M.Sc Physics and M.Sc Electronics?
  7. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  8. What is the difference between MSc electronics media and M.E Multimedia?
  9. What to do MCA or M.Sc IT? Difference between both the courses? Benefits of M.Sc IT upon MCA?
  10. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the various institutes offering integrated MSc Programme? I am a BSc student in Physics
  12. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  13. Course duration and fee structure for integrated M.Sc - Ph.D course in Physics at IIT? Difference between integrated M.Sc Ph.D course and M.Sc in Ph.D dual degree course?
  14. Any courses like BSc+MSc? How many types of integrated courses are there?
  15. IGNOU (IPHDAP) is eligible for NET or not?
  16. Difference between MSC IT and MSC cs(computer Science)? -- [New]
  17. Is Integrated Ph.D better than MSc or MSc?
  18. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
26th April 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?

i am pasing 12 in this year.i have to like to joing integrated Msc.i dont know eny thing about this.how can i do?
22nd July 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

difference beetween bsc after msc and intigrated msc
13th October 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc. after B.Sc. and Integrated M.Sc. are treated as equivalent ?
13th October 2012, 09:33 PM
Rukmadhar Nath

Is it true that M.Sc. after B. Sc. and Integrated M.Sc. are treated as equivalent ?
17th May 2013, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

What is difference of year in integrated msc and msc after bsc
18th June 2013, 04:01 PM
suresh balan

Post Re: Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?

In MSc integrated course you are directly getting a degree certificate of Master whereas in MSc after BSc you are getting degree certificates of both Bachelor and Master. Wherever Degree in Bio tech is only asked both are eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?