27th January 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?

please can you suggest the proper meaning of integrated biotechnology and what is the differerence between M Sc.biotechnology and M Sc. Integrated Biotechnology? Please help me i m confuse...

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in US after doing integrated MSc in Biotechnology
  2. Difference between M.Sc(Biotechnology) and M.Sc(Clinical research)?
  3. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to make entry into Research side being a candidate of doing M.Sc Integrated Biotechnology? Information regarding NET Exam? Syllabus for NET Exam?
  4. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  5. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  6. What is the difference between MSc Chemistry and MSc Biotechnology?
  7. Sample question papers for Integrated MSc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  8. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  9. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  10. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  11. Other courses after company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  13. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  14. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  15. Centres offering Integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology after BSc Biotechnology? When and how to apply?
  16. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  17. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  18. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
2nd April 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?

please can you suggest the proper meaning of integrated biotechnology and what is the differerence between M Sc.biotechnology and M Sc. Integrated Biotechnology? Please help me i m confuse...
17th May 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?

How to get admission in DU for integrated msc ?what about scholarship
16th October 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me if presidency college kolkata offers bsc in biotechnology
26th December 2013, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

How can i take admission in msc.biotech(agriculture) in pantnagar university (utrakhand)....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?