5th June 2012, 01:21 PM
ashavinash

After scoring 59% in MBA(HR) and 54% in LLM am I eligible for NET?

I have a B plus in BCom and LLB. I have 59 % in MBA (HR) which is completed through distance learning mode from ICFAI. I have 54 % in LLM. My age is 44 years. My questions are -
(1) Am i eligible for net?

(2) In which subject?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference of 1 year or 2 year LLM course conducted in ILI, Delhi? Whether 1 year LLM candidate can apply for UGC-NET?
  2. Am I eligible for NET Exam being a candidate of pursuing LLM?
  3. Can I apply for NET if pursuing LLM course through distance education?
  4. How to do LLM course after completing B.Com?
  5. Is LLM a Distance course? List of colleges, procedure to apply and duration of LLM?
  6. Am I eligible to give NET Exam having scored more than 50% in LLM? Which Books to prepare for Criminology subject? Previous year solved Question Papers for this Exam?
  7. Am I eligible to study LLM through Distance Education being a M.Com postgraduate?
  8. Whether pursuing LLM through Distance Learning is equivalent to Regular Mode?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in CLAT LLM if completed B.Com from IGNOU?
  10. List of Distance institutes which offer LLM program?
  11. Which law course should I do? I have done MBA with HR and want to join law course
  12. Eligibility to apply in CLAT LLM for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  13. List of universities which offer correspondence LLM program for MBA postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience?
  14. Which is better between MBA IT and MBA HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for JMFC exam? I have completed LLB with 57%
  16. Am I eligible to study LLM after completing B.Sc(Computer Science) from IGNOU?
  17. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  18. Can I study LLM in any Government affiliated university after completing B.Com? -- [New]
6th June 2012, 12:42 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After scoring 59% in MBA(HR) and 54% in LLM am I eligible for NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashavinash View Post
I have a B plus in BCom and LLB. I have 59 % in MBA (HR) which is completed through distance learning mode from ICFAI. I have 54 % in LLM. My age is 44 years. My questions are -
(1) Am i eligible for net?

(2) In which subject?
Yes, You are eligible for NET Examination because you have already completed your Post graduate degree course with more than 55% Marks. After completing MBA in HR, your are eligible for National Eligibility test (NET). This examination is conducted by UGC, Twice in a year and the examination is Conducted in June and December Every year.

You can choose the Human Resource Subject in NET Examination because you have completed your MBA in HR. So you have to choose the Related subject in NET on the basis of your Post graduation.

For this year June NET Examination is going to be held on 24/June/2012.

If you are Interested in this examination then please wait for December NET Examination Notification, the Notification will be Published soon in the month of October and eligible candidates may fill the application form online only. You have to pay the fees through challan form in SBI Bank.

There are 3 papers in NET and all are Objective, No descriptive paper will be there in NET Examination and no negative marking in the examination.

So, please prepared well for NET Examination as per the pattern and syllabus and for more information please check official website:

ugcnetonline.in
6th June 2012, 12:51 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

NET eligibility criteria:-

For giving UGC NET u need to have a master Degree. You can choose any subject from your master degree.UGC NET consists of three papers
1) General studies (50 objective questions)
2) Your optional paper (50 objective questions)
3) Your optional paper (Subjective questions)

For Junior Research Fellowship-max 28yrs.
For lectureship-no upper age limit.

For more information log onto this website:- www.upsc.gov.in
6th June 2012, 06:07 PM
lav11

Hello Friend,

If you have more than 55% in Post graduate degree from any regognised university then you a eligible for Net Examination. you can choose any MBA paper from which you have completed your MBA.

GudLUck!
6th June 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

hi sir...
i am Suresh . i am having 10th
57% , 12TH 69.99% and
in B Tech 61.238(IT).... am i
eligible for infosys,tcs and wipro..... plzz reply
my email id
[email protected]
5th October 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

After scoring 57% in LL.M in which subject should i apply for UGC-NET?
17th December 2012, 03:02 AM
Unregistered

i hv done my bcom & then mba in hr. bt my mba course is a pgdbm & is not recognised by aicte. so can i still go for net? if not den which course should i do (minimum time & relevant) so that i can appear for net- lecturership? thank u.
14th March 2013, 03:32 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Ashvanish,

As your age is 44 years as well as you have completed MBA [HR] with more than 55% marks , so you are definitely eligible for the NET Examination.

But You are partially eligible that means you are eligible for only the post of Lecture ship in NET Examination.

The NET Examination is conducted for two posts :

a) Junior Research Fellowship

b) Lecture Ship

Both the Posts have different age limits as only candidates under the age of 21-28 years are eligible for the post of Junior Research Fellowship whereas there is no age limit for the post of lectureship.

5 years relaxation in age is given to SC/ST Candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellowship.

Since , you have crossed the age limit for Junior Research Fellowship hence you are only eligible for the post of lecture ship.

The NET Examination is conducted twice every year by UGC in the months of June and December.

The NET Exam is conducted as per the following pattern :

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
14th March 2013, 07:24 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible for the National Eligibility Test since you have completed post graduation. However you can not appear for National Eligibility Test with your LLM degree since your percentage in this course is not sufficient to appear for this entrance exam.

You will have to appear for National Eligibility Test with your Master of Business Administration degree. Your marks are sufficient in this course to apply for the NET entrance exam.

It does not matter if you have completed MBA through distance education. Just ensure that your college is recognized by the University Grants Commission. Neither your age limit is the concerned if applying for the college lectureship.

As far as the subject is concerned, since you will be applying for the course through MBA degree, your subject would be Human Resource Management. The code of the subject is (55). You can check the complete list of subjects here - http://ugcnetonline.in/subjects.php

Eligibility for NET

1. Firstly the candidate should be of Indian origin.

2. Any post graduation degree is sufficient to apply.

3. Minimum of 55 percent should have been obtained in PG.

4. SC/ST candidate need 50 percent marks.

5. Your NET subject would be Human Resource Management.

6. The age limit is 28 years for candidates applying for Junior Research Fellowship.

7. There is no upper age limit for college lectureship candidates.

8. Also there is no limit on number of attempts.
15th March 2013, 01:09 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear Ashavinash,

The acronym for NET is National Eligibility Test.

Yes definitely, you are eligible for the NET examination.

NET examination is conducted by UGC(University Grants Commission) every year for the posts of JRF and Lectureship.

The eligibility criteria required for the NET examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of post-graduation with 55% marks from any recognized university.

* 50% marks required for SC/ST contendors.

* Age limit:- 20-28 yrs for JRF; and no age limits for Lectureship.

* Nationality:- Indian.

ope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.

18th June 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

whether the physical handicap candidate may give llm net exam who scored 53o/o
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?