21st September 2010, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Different institutes where I can do M.Tech in Mathematics? Procedure to apply for them?

I am a student from ANDHRA PRADESH,completed my bachelor's degree.Now, i want to reach higher positions in the field of MATHEMATICS.I kindly request to suggest me different INSTITUTES & THEIR PROCEDURES that offer COURSES IN MATHEMATICS.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do MSc in either Physics or Mathematics after B.E in India? Universities or Institutes which consider such students? Procedure to apply for these institutes?
  2. List of institutes offering PhD in Mathematics in Montreal? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of institutes which offer PhD in Mathematics course in Montreal? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of institutes offering PhD(Mathematics) in Montreal? Best university in India for this course? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of good books for GATE(Mathematics)? Reputed institutes for M.Tech Mathematics in India?
  6. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D(Mathematics) if completed M.Sc in Applied Mathematics? List of institutes in India?
  7. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CET in VTU? -- [New]
  8. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  9. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for IIT MSc course?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Autonomous Institutes in Maharashtra? Which are the 6 institutes? How to apply for them?
  12. List of the institutes where I should apply for M.Tech CS?
  13. Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?
  14. Procedure to apply for M.Tech after completing MCA? List of colleges available in Tamilnadu?
  15. Can one pursue engineering after BSC.? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for M.Tech in IITs?
  17. How to become a Pilot after doing B.Com?
  18. Institutes for Phd in Applied Mathematics through GATE exam?
20th July 2011, 04:35 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Different institutes where I can do M.Tech in Mathematics? Procedure to apply for them?

There are many institutes which provide M.tech programme like-
1.IIT JAM WHICH CONDUCT EXAM FOR THIS COURSE EVERY YEAR.
2.BHU ALSO CONDUCT EXAM FOR THIS COURSE
20th July 2011, 09:07 PM
rupesh1982

Default Re: Different institutes where I can do M.Tech in Mathematics? Procedure to apply for them?

congrats you are completed your degree in mathematical scince.you may get admission in m.tech in various institute of india. first is indian institute of technology,where you can get admission after clear the JAM .second in National institute of technology who give seperate advertisement each institute.third is NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HIGHER MATHEMATICS ,from ther you can get m.tech degree.
20th July 2011, 10:47 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student from ANDHRA PRADESH,completed my bachelor's degree.Now, i want to reach higher positions in the field of MATHEMATICS.I kindly request to suggest me different INSTITUTES & THEIR PROCEDURES that offer COURSES IN MATHEMATICS.
Dear friend first you give GATE exam then you can do M.TECH..........

Without GATE exam M.TECH is not possible,first you will prepare for GATE exam then you can do M.TECH in mathematics.........

you can do M.TECH from IIT,NIT and good states colleges,............

for all M.TECH degree first you will passed GATE exam and scoring good marks......

If you qualified in GATE exam then you can do surely M.TECH................
22nd July 2011, 03:58 PM
Amrithadavis

Thumbs up Re: Different institutes where I can do M.Tech in Mathematics? Procedure to apply for them?

Here are the best colleges that offer M.Tech in applied maths or statistics:

IIT, Kanpur,

IIT,Kharagpur,

IIT,Delhi,

IIT, Mumbai.

IIT,Guwahati,

IIT,Madras,

IISc, Bangalore,

Thapar University,

For joining the IITs and IISc you have to score a valid rank in the GATE exam or IIT-JAM exam..

At least 90% along with 650 marks in average is required for getting into there.

Best institutes which offer mtech are:
University of Calcutta, 92, A.P.C. Road, Kolkata – 700009; Tel.: 033-23508386 ; Website: http://www.caluniv.ac.in/

Course: Master of Science in Applied Mathematics
Duration: 2 years

Course: Doctoral research in Applied Mathematics
Benaras Hindu University, Department of Mathematics, Varanasi-221005; Tel: 0542-2307435; Website: http://www.bhu.ac.in/mathematic/index.html

Course: Masters Degree in Applied Mathematics
Duration: Two years
Course: Doctoral Research in Applied Mathematics
Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee – 247667, Tel.: 01332-285311; Website: http://www.iitr.ac.in/Main/pages/index.html
Course: M. Tech in Applied Mathematics
Duration: Two year

Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?