13th October 2011, 12:17 PM
shankarsais

Different sectors offering jobs after completion of engineering in EEE?

I WANT COMPLETE INFORMATION ABOUT THE GROUP EXAMS AND What are the different sectors offering jobs after completion of engineering in the eee

11th January 2012, 02:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Different sectors offering jobs after completion of engineering in EEE?

In order to get a government job you have to appear for the entrance exams conducted by central and state government . Exams are conducted by UPSC, SSC, RRB, State PSC etc. for several posts for technicians and engineers in different departments for various government sectors. You can appear for the entrance exam as per you choice and eligibility. For example you can appear for the Engineering Services Exam conducted by UPSC to be held on 15.6.2012.
11th January 2012, 07:17 PM
lkovishal

Default Re: Different sectors offering jobs after completion of engineering in EEE?

Hello,

There are lot of options for the BTech EEE students

You can prepare for:
ISRO
DRDO
GATE(To do MTech)
Navratna companys like IOCL,HPCL, BPCL, BHEL Etc.
You can apply in Hindalco
10th August 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

i'm just completed my b tech.i want job in electronic side plz give me information about new jobs for me
2nd October 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

jobs after electrical and electronical engineering
2nd October 2012, 09:42 PM
violent viper

DEAR..

As you are pursuing final year B.Tech in EEE stream there is a good scope of getting into public sector. There are many Electrical companies in india also many other electrical industries. Getting into a public sector company is a tough job and you need to work hard to get into that.

There will be smaller industries so you can apply for that and once you get into that job and gain experience then you can go for any company with that experience.

) You can apply for the TECHNICAL POST in Government companies like ,

BHEL
IOCL
ONGC
SAIL
MTNL
NTPC
BSNL
ISRO , etc.....

You should have a minimum of 65% in B.tech to apply for a post in these companies
OR
You should be a GATE RANKER

26th August 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

I complete Diploma and Engineering in E.E.E 2013 batch ,also I Complete D.C.A and AUTOCADD,PC-Schematic.
Where i get core job .......??
what are all the job i get form govt job...??
8th January 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

May i Know The Nature of Job for EEE professionals. Actually Once they get into the job What will be their nature of job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?