9th April 2014, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??

What should be done after ec in diploma?i have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  2. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  3. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  4. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?? -- [New]
  5. Electronics & Telecommunication related companies in Pune for Diploma holder?
  6. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
  7. What to do having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications?
  8. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. M.Sc IT or M.Sc Computer science after PG Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  10. Names of the institutes to pursue Electronics and Telecommunication Course?
  11. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  13. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  15. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  16. Which course is suitable to me after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. Job Opportunities for Freshers having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications in India?
  18. Can i join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication?
13th April 2014, 09:22 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??

This is one of the most common queries among the diploma candidates. Higher studies is the best option after completion of the diploma course. However, you can also go for jobs after completion of the diploma course. You can get jobs in the electronics, telecom, networking sectors especially the manufacturing companies. However the best option after completion of diploma course is to go for higher studies.

Going for higher studies such as B.Tech or BE is the best option. This is because it is the same discipline of study and it will help in exposure to better career opportunities with higher salaried and higher ranking jobs. You should get admission in the B.Tech/BE course through Lateral Entry scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?