9th September 2012, 09:43 PM
weeetfh

For what kind of Government Jobs I am eligible to apply after completion of EEE course?

sir iam eee student final year i have 65% what type of govt jobs can i elegible please tell me sir

25th September 2012, 02:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For what kind of Government Jobs I am eligible to apply after completion of EEE course?

After completion of B.Tech in EEE, you can apply for all public sector jobs suited with your qualification. With 65% marks you can apply for Graduate Trainee positions in firms like ONGC. Other than this, you can find similar opportunities with firms like IOCL, GAIL, BHEL, etc. Upcoming recruitments in these firms are done on the basis of GATE 2013. Banks and Railways offer ample technical positions for B.Tech graduates.
30th May 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For what kind of Government Jobs I am eligible to apply after completion of EEE course?

Sir now iam doing final b tech eee.so what kind of jobs are apply during study in 2013
11th July 2013, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

sir i am btech EEE student c0mplted my btech this with 58% what type of gove jobs can i eligible plz tell me sir...
12th July 2013, 12:17 AM
megayounus786

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeetfh View Post
sir iam eee student final year i have 65% what type of govt jobs can i elegible please tell me sir
Here are some of them you can refer:

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharti Airtel Ltd.

Reliance Communication Ltd.

Cisco System India Pvt Ltd.

Bharat Electronics Ltd.

Tech Mahindra Ltd

Dell India Pvt Ltd.

Hawlet Packard

Videocon Industries Ltd.

HCL Infosystems Ltd.

IBM India Pvt Ltd.

LG Electronics India Pvt Ltd.

Lenovo India

Sonia India Pvt Ltd.

Philips Electronics Ltd.
23rd July 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

WHAT KIND OF JOB ELIGIBLE FOR GIRLS IN TAMILNADU GOVERNMENT AFTER COMPLETION OF B.E.EEE AND IT HAVE ANY EXAMS?
13th February 2014, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

i completed my graduation in eee in the year 2011 with an aggregate of 70%.i didn't attended my campus interview, i'm in my trails to find a job....could you please give me an idea about the courses regarding navy and to find a job in that field?
18th February 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I am EEE student 2nd year with 75%. how I will prepare for getting government job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?