13th May 2015, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for talent exams like IMO, IEO, NSO, NCO, NSTSE, SLSTSE, IOEL, IOM, IOS etc.?

My daughter is studying 3rd standard in a state syllabus school. That school does not provide any kind of talent examinations. but my daughter wants to attend different types of talent examinations. hence we want to know how to apply for different talent exams like IMO,IEO,NSO,NCO,NSTSE,SLSTSE,IOEL,IOM,IOS etc.

30th September 2016, 07:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for talent exams like IMO, IEO, NSO, NCO, NSTSE, SLSTSE, IOEL, IOM, IOS etc.?

If school doesn't allow students to appear for such talent exams, then your daughter can change the school because they accept application only through schools.

Hence, you can't appear for it by applying individually. School has to forward the application. So, take admission in school which allows such exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?