12th October 2011, 06:24 PM
goodrayrakesh

Good topics to study AIEEE from home?

sir i want to study aieee in my home so i request u to send me good tips to my email. [email protected]

18th October 2011, 03:19 AM
chandni kumari 26

Default Re: Good topics to study AIEEE from home?

It is very good thing that you want to do self study ,first of all congratulation for it.Total tips depend on your Isc.your Isc pcm subject should be very clear.try to increase more and more basics concept knowledge.Go through 10 years previous question bank.time management is very important for every question.in seven days week,study for six days and at Sunday take out any previous year question give examination for time two and half,because AIEEE carries 3 hours time ,so definitely you should take half hour margin.,and after giving exam ,check your answer,try to remember where your concept was not clear,and then remove that.do same,for upcoming Sundays.i will send you more and useful tips at your email soon.
good luck.
10th December 2011, 06:17 PM
mrenita

Friend,

I'LL give 3 suggestions to do self study for AIEEE

>First ,be ready with the quality books

>Secondly , Don't skip any lessons There are no good topics and bad topics .All are
very important.So be thorough with the Lessons

>Do as many tests to practice yourself and avoid fear at the last time.

All the best .
10th April 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

i am very weak at math what should i do for that??
11th April 2012, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodrayrakesh View Post
sir i want to study aieee in my home so i request u to send me good tips to my email. [email protected]
hello friend,

I have given AIEEE exam so i know better what topics should be streessed more....

read carefully..
1)physics
optics :very imp. topic also give more stress to interference and difraction topic.....
electronics:electrostatics and electromagnetic induction should stress more...
mechanics:the Newtons law of motion,motion equetions and their applications,also hydrostatics and hydrodynamicis very imp. topics should stress more more...the most numerical part will be asked on these topics...
physical analysis:crystalography.

2)CHEMISTRYhysical chemistry:electrolysis,thermodynamics are very imp.topics.....
organic chemistry:alkanes,alkenes,alkynes,cynides,acids,am ides,ethers,epoxides,esters......
inorganic chemistryeriodic properties of d,p,s,f block elements this topic should be best ........

3)maths:straight line,conics,derivatives,integration,limits,basic algebra and main thing differential equetions and complex numbers.....

if you will this much only also at your best definitely you earn great success..............trust me.
and solve last years AIEEE papers also after preparation to boost your confidence.and give your exam and crack it........

all the best.........
2nd May 2012, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

i am from tamilnadu. i want EEE IN nit-t. but i will be getting only 150/360 in aieee-12.what to do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?