29th December 2010, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it difficult to do BBA after 12th electronics? Where can I find coaching for UGAT in Goa?

hi.. im elaine. i come from science background so i have no much information about bba..
my brother is doing his 12Th electronics and is interested in answering bba and bca entrance exams.. will he find it difficult?? are there any places for coaching for UGAT in GOA?what is the study material that we shud refer???
will it be a good suggestion to send him for engineering?

27th February 2012, 05:53 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Is it difficult to do BBA after 12th electronics? Where can I find coaching for UGAT in Goa?

General Eligibility Criteria for Indian students for BBA Course

The criteria’s to be fulfilled include:

* Should be a citizen of the country
* General age bar is a minimum of 17 years and maximum 22 years
* Residents of the state are given preference
* No criminal records in the state and the national level

Other than this the candidate should be mentally and physically cable for doing the course.

Eligibility Criteria for Foreign Students for BBA Course

Most colleges do allow candidates who are not nationalities to join for the course. This is provided that they have a valid passport. Also they do verify whether they are on the student visa.

Academic Eligibility Criteria for BBA Course

It is a must that the candidates should fulfill the following criterias

* Passing Higher Secondary or equivalent is a must
* Minimum of 40% in the qualifying exam
* English should be one of the subjects

To join for this course the institutes do not insist for any specific area of specialization. This is course is open to all those who fulfill the mentioned criteria’s. This course will help all who aspire for managerial roles.

Documents to be attached with Application Forms for BBA Course

Along with the application form the candidates need to submit all the relevant documents.

* Mark sheet (both 10th and 12th standard)
* School Leaving Certificate or Birth Certificate
* Identity proof (passport/ ration card/ voter card etc)
* Domicile Certificate
* Extracurricular Certificates (Prizes won at the district, state or national level)

They must carry the originals at the time of submitting the form. These will be verified against the copies. They will need to submit copies along with the application form. They should get the same authorized by gazetted officer or authorized officials. Also they must submit 3 latest passport size photographs.

27th February 2012, 06:05 PM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Is it difficult to do BBA after 12th electronics? Where can I find coaching for UGAT in Goa?

The Under Graduate Aptitude Test (UGAT) is conducted at national / international level for
admissions to University-approved Bachelor Programs such as BBA, BCA, BHM, etc.

ELIGIBILITY

The minimum qualification is 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. Students appearing /
appeared in 10+2 can also apply.

HOW TO APPLY

Candidate can choose any ONE of the following modes to apply: Obtain Form with UGAT Bulletin
against cash payment of Rs 450/- from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, listed Study Centres of
AIMA or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi, or Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 500/- in
favour of 'All India Management Association' payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at
website www.aima-ind.org/ugat2011 along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the
website link.

SYLLABUS:

VERBAL ABILITY
QUANTITATIVE ABILITY
LOGICAL REASONING
GENERAL and BUSINESS AWARENESS.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?