15th January 2013, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma based on 10th standard? In which month can I register?

Is diploma basd on 10 std and which month form can reg

16th January 2013, 11:23 AM
babanpreet

Default Re: Is diploma based on 10th standard? In which month can I register?

Yes diploma is done after 10th.

Minimum Eligibility -:

At the time of admission, the candidate intending to take admission in ay of the three year diploma courses should have passed 10th class examination form Board of School Education, Haryana or equivalent examination form a recognized board/university. For direct admission to 2nd year the student should have passed 12th science with vocational / technical or 10+2 (2 Years ITI) with appropriate.
16th January 2013, 12:00 PM
kadiyam pavani
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is diploma based on 10th standard? In which month can I register?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is diploma basd on 10 std and which month form can reg
The diploma is based on 10th class. At the time of admission, the candidate intending to take admission in ay of the three year diploma courses should have passed 10th class examination with minimum 35% marks (subject to change by State Govt. decision, if any) form Board of School Education.

The candidates who have compartmental passed or appearing for SSC are also eligible to apply. CEEP 2013 Online applications start from 27st March 2013. Ceep 2013 last date to apply 25th April 2013. CEEP entrance exam date will held 2nd May 2013.
File online application forms at various AP online centers, Meeseva Centers application fee is Rs.350/- .

The whole Admission process of Polytechnic is through Web counseling after of CEEP results on 17 May 2013. Details of CEEP Web counseling 2013 and helpline centers will be available on website http://sbtetap.gov.in soon after declaration of CEEP 2013 results.
10th November 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is diploma based on 10th standard? In which month can I register?

i am in standard 10.can i give the exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?