17th January 2015, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?

Hello Sir/Mam,
I am sarching civil diploma in pune city but my colification is 10 fail but i have good expirence in civil fild . Now i want do diploma so sir plseae help me .....thanx
my email add is [email protected]

18th January 2015, 07:28 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?

No, you cannot pursue Diploma course after failing your 10th standard. Only candidates who have qualified 10th standard examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. To get admission in Diploma course, candidates must have to appear in Diploma entrance test. By qualifying Diploma entrance test, you will get admission in Diploma course. Since, you have not qualified 10th standard, you are not eligible to pursue Diploma course. So, I suggest you to qualify in your 10th standard examinations as soon as possible, so, that you can pursue Diploma course.
18th January 2015, 08:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission in a Diploma course you must pass 10th standard from a recognized board of education in India. If you don't have this qualification then you can't get admission in a recognized Institute.

Admission is mainly based on Polytechnic Entrance exam and those who clear exam with a good rank can get admission in a top Institute through counselling. You can complete your 10th through NIOS if you are facing problems in getting admission in a school. 10th from NIOS is definitely sufficient to make your eligible for Polytechnic Entrance exam.
19th January 2015, 12:26 AM
smithapriya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,
I am sarching civil diploma in pune city but my colification is 10 fail but i have good expirence in civil fild . Now i want do diploma so sir plseae help me .....thanx
my email add is [email protected]
No, you are not eligible for doing diploma, if you are failed in the 10th standard. Because 10th is the basic qualification for studying the diploma. Eligibility criteria for diploma as below:

1) Candidate should have qualified 10th standard or it's equivalent from a recognized board.

2) Candidate should studied science and mathematics as a main subjects.

3) Those candidate who qualified in 12th standard or IIT training are also eligible to apply for this course.

4) The candidate age not less than 15 years and not more than 21 years.

Please do not worry, I suggest you to complete the 10th standard pending backlog to be eligible for Diploma in Civil Engineering.
21st February 2015, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I was passed 10th standard at 3rd try. I want joint diploma. But I don't choose which course i joint. Pl. guide me.
27th September 2015, 06:01 PM
Silent work
Member+

Sorry, but you are not eligible for diploma. You must have passed 10th with good marks to get admitted for diploma.

Eligibility for diploma engineering:
1. Candidates must have passed SSC examination from recognized university board.

2. Age limit is between 15-27 years.

3. Indian citizen

As you failed in 10th, you will not get admission for diploma. First you need to pass SSC examination with good marks & then apply for diploma.
17th December 2018, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, This raja from tamil nadu i have completed diploma ece in 2009 to 2012 batch.
I having arrear papers total 5 can i attend the exams?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?