16th December 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How to get into computer science engineering being a diploma holder?

I am a diploma holder, what I can write after diploma to get seat in engineering in computer science? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  2. Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?
  3. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  4. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  5. Is it possible to do degree than engineering after diploma? Is it enough to get jobs being a diploma holder in computer science?
  6. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  7. How should I study law? I am a B.E holder and have studied computer science and engineering
  8. Entrance exams to study B.Tech for Computer Engineering Diploma holder?
  9. Am I eligible to study BCA if completed Diploma in Computer Science Engineering?
  10. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to apply for correspondence AMIE course for Diploma holder in Computer Science Engineering?
  12. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  13. Will there be any Opportunity for me in Indian Army being a candidate of Polytechnic Diploma holder in Computer Science?
  14. Can I apply in Government recruitment whose minimum eligibility is 12th passed being a Computer Science Diploma holder?
  15. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  16. Is Computer Science different from Computer Engineering for Diploma aspirant?
  17. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  18. Detailed information about Lateral Engineering Entrance Test for Diploma in Computer Science Engineering 3rd year student?
17th December 2015, 11:47 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get into computer science engineering being a diploma holder?

You need to appear for the Entrance Examinations of your state and also the Entrance Examinations for the various private colleges for the course of B.Tech as a Lateral Entry Candidate.
Once you are able to get a good rank in the Entrance Examinations you will be eligible for the course of B.Tech in Computer Engineering.
This is the procedure to join the course of B.Tech for a Diploma holder.
So you must prepare for the Entrance Examination from now on to get admission to a good college for the course of B.Tech in Computer Science.
17th December 2015, 04:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into computer science engineering being a diploma holder?

You can apply for engineering lateral entry exams like LEET, JELET, UPSEE etc, which will allow you to get admission in top engineering colleges in 2nd year of the course.

These exams are conducted on state level and you will get admission only in state government colleges or other private college based on your performance in the exam.
17th December 2015, 07:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Computer Science Engineering course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you must have to appear in Lateral Entry entrance examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years Computer Science Engineering course.
17th December 2015, 10:55 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, diploma passed candidates are eligible to pursue B.tech degree from recognised university.

To get admission in recognised university candidates have to qualify in LEET examination. The eligibility to appear for LEET examination is candidate must have passed diploma with at least 60% aggregate from AICTE approved university.

Candidates after qualifying in LEET examination are eligible to get admission in 2nd year of B.tech.

The examination is conducted by various state education board for admission in government colleges also.
18th December 2015, 12:09 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a diploma holder, what I can write after diploma to get seat in engineering in computer science? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?
The eligibility to study the engineering in computer science is a pass in diploma course done at 3 years. The diploma students can be admitted directly to the 2nd year of the B.Tech/B.E in Computer Engineering course through lateral entry. In some colleges they use entrance examinations like the Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry (JELET), Diploma to Degree Entrance Competitive Examination etc. for the admission to the engineering. So, please contact the respective university website for more Information.
19th December 2015, 08:46 PM
monikasiri

You can get into Computer Science engineering after diploma by writing entrance exams such as ECET.These are the entrance exams written after diploma to get into engineering second year as a lateral entry.As you are a Computer Science student you can join Computer Science course or Information Technology in Engineering.

You can also do job after diploma.There are many institutions which allow students to just attend the practicals and Semester exams. Simultaneously, you can do your job along with your studies.
20th December 2015, 07:58 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

To take admission in Computer Science Engineering after completing Diploma, the candidate has to appear in the entrance examination conducted by various Universities, qualifying in which the candidates can take admission directly in the 2nd year of Engineering through Lateral Entry process. So, prepare yourself for the Lateral Entry Entrance Examinations such as LEET, ECET, JELET etc. qualifying which you can take admission in Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?