24th March 2017, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

List of courses and universities for animation field

Hey, now I am in final year BE computer engineering. Also, I had done my diploma in computer engineering. My interest in animation and I want to do mastery in animations. What are the courses and universities in India which would help me achieving my goal? And what will be the salary. Please reply. I am so confused. Puja.

Related Questions:
  1. What are all courses needed to do to get job in field of Animation? Are Animators paid well?
  2. Which are the best courses in Animation? I have comleting class 12th
  3. Does animation have high job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the best animation institute in Delhi or Noida? What other courses I can do related to this field?
  5. How to get admission in foreign universities to study Animation?
  6. Which are the best courses in Animatin? Best colleges in India?
  7. Which all diploma courses are available in animation?
  8. Can I go for Animation course after B.Com? How much does it cost? Which Animation course is better for me between B.Sc in Animation and M.Sc. in Animation?
  9. List of courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Which universities consider GRE score?
  10. List courses related to QA and Testing to study in MS through GRE in Abroad? Universities offering through GRE?
  11. List of Animation courses to join after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science? What will be the career scope for these courses?
  12. Is B Sc (Animation) better or short term courses in animation with general graduation (BA/B.Com) is better?
  13. Courses available for BSc IT students? Can I go for Animation Field? Procedure for it? Any college for Animation in Maharashtra?
  14. Which course is suitable for me after passing B.A from correspondence university
  15. College for BFA in Delhi after Animation from MAAC, age 20?
  16. Can I join animation field after BE in E&TC?
  17. Which is the best course to be placed in a good company after completing B.E in CSE
  18. Universities offering MS in Animation? I have completed BSc
26th March 2017, 02:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of courses and universities for animation field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey, now I am in final year BE computer engineering. Also, I had done my diploma in computer engineering. My interest in animation and I want to do mastery in animations. What are the courses and universities in India which would help me achieving my goal? And what will be the salary. Please reply. I am so confused. Puja.

Those who are interested in animation field can pursue the following courses in the given institutions.

Arena Animation International Program - Arena Multimedia - Official Website

Advanced Program in 3D Animation & Professional Program in 3D Animation - Maya Academy of Advanced Cinematics - Official Website

Diploma in Animation and Film Making, B.Sc Degree in Animation and Film Making and M.Sc in Animation and Film Making - Picasso Animation College - Official Website

B.Sc Animation in Manipal University - Official Website

Program in 3D Animation, Visual Effects, Film Making Visual Effects - Zee Institute of Creative Arts - Official Website

Animation Program - Reliance AIMS - Official Website

Under Graduate and Diploma courses - Asian Institute of Gaming and Animation - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?