25th June 2018, 08:25 AM
Sharatbabupatil

Is it possible to apply for KCET 3rd time for BSc student?

Sir, I am doing BSc right now. I have attempted KCET 2 times but didn't secured good rank. So, I am thinking to apply for 3rd time. Is it possible for me to apply for 3rd time? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

29th June 2018, 08:26 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for KCET 3rd time for BSc student?

The full form of KCET is Karnataka Common Entrance Test.

It is a state level entrance examination conducted for admission in various courses. There is no limit on number of attempts in this examination.

It is possible for Bachelor of Science candidate to appear for third time.
30th June 2018, 12:16 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

KCET refers to Karnataka State Entrance Test and it is held by KEA ( Karnataka Examination Authority ) once every year for offering admission in undergraduate technical or agricultural degree courses across various government or private colleges in the state of Karnataka.

For appearing in the same examination, you need to be an Indian citizen having completed your Class 12th with Mathematics and Physics as main subjects and English as one of the language options at your Class 12th level from a recognized board. Further, the minimum marks required in Class 12th is 45% ( or 40% in case of reserved category candidates ).

Now, as far as you are concerned about the possibility to appear in KCET being a student of bachelor degree and having appeared in KCET twice before then I would like to let you know that you are certainly eligible if your have managed to secure the minimum marks required in Class 12th as there is no limit on the maximum attempts allowed for appearing in the same examination.

For more detaiils and updates regarding KCET, you can refer to the link www.kea.kar.nic.in.
30th June 2018, 05:12 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

The full form of KCET is Karantaka Common Entrance Test.

It is conducted by Karantaka Examination Authority. This examination is for various undergraduate course.

There is no limit on number of attempts in this examination. You can apply for exam multiple times.
30th June 2018, 06:48 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

KCET stands for Karnataka Common Entrance Test.

There is no limit on number of attempts in case of KCET. You can apply for KCET examination for 3rd time without any doubt.

You should wait for next notification of KCET exam.
30th June 2018, 08:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The full form of KCET is Karantaka Common Entrance Test.

It is possible to apply for KCET 3rd time for Bachelor of Science candidate because there is no limit on number of attempts in this exam.

This examination is conducted by Karnataka state government for admission different UG courses.
30th June 2018, 10:01 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

The full form of KCET is Karnataka Common Entrance Test

Candidates have no limit on number of attempts in this examination. There are multiple attempts for KCET exam. You can apply for third time without any doubt.
26th February 2022, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Should i quit my bsc degree before attempting Kcet exam? Is it necessary?
1st August 2022, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,I am kalpana,as i am bsc 2sem student right now.I have attempt kcet 2times but didn't secured good rank.so I am thinking to apply for 3rdtime .is it possible for me to apply for 3rd time.please let me know as soon as possible .Tq
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?