25th April 2012, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Which are the diploma courses that I can join after passing science? I have failed in 12th science

Sir. In science field suggest me for sme use ful diplomas.i faild in 12th science

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What can I do after passing 12th in science?
  3. How can i apply for DME course through correspondence? I've completed B.A, ITI(welder) and Level 2 course (MT,PT,RT,UT)
  4. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  5. How to switch to HM courses after passing 12th science
  6. List of Diploma courses for 12th Science student?
  7. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Nursing) if completed 2 years Diploma in Nursing course and failed in 12th? -- [New]
  9. How to join Indian Army after passing 12th science? I am studying 12th science
  10. Can I change my stream in 12th standard from arts to science?
  11. Can XII failed science student of Odisha council appear in NiOS to pass?
  12. Can I get direct entry to 3rd year B.E after doing diploma ECE after passing 12th science
  13. What should I do if failed in 12th Science GSEB Board exam?
  14. Can I reapply for 12th Science from GSEB if failed twice 8 years ago?
  15. Can I apply for B.Tech after passing 12th without Maths? Job oriented courses after 12th science except medical?
  16. Which courses are the best for me after completing diploma in computer science?
  17. Which are the diploma courses in engineering or pediatrics? Colleges which offer the courses?
  18. How to get degree or diploma after passing 12th science
22nd June 2012, 05:48 PM
samuelmendonsa

Thumbs up Re: Which are the diploma courses that I can join after passing science? I have failed in 12th science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir. In science field suggest me for sme use ful diplomas.i faild in 12th science
you have failed in 12th so you will not get admissions for diploma on the basis of 12th
but you can get admission for 1st year diploma on the basis of tenth std marks
if you have got less percentages in 10th then you can go for diploma in hotel management and if you have got above 50% then you can also go for diploma in engg
best of luck
god bless you
15th July 2012, 09:48 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the diploma courses that I can join after passing science? I have failed in 12th science

Dear friend,

Yes,you can go for Diploma courses.
Diploma course need you to be 10th pass only.So what happens to your 12th result is not required.
The best option for you is to option for the diploma courses.there is a wide range of courses for diploma in all the streams.

Diploma courses offered:

Civil engineering
Mechanical engineering
Electronics and communication engineering
Information science and technology
Computer science engineering.

your career will get new dimensions after this course.At least it will be better than your 12th standard.
You will get jobs in different BPO's.

All the best..........................
19th August 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the diploma courses that I can join after passing science? I have failed in 12th science

I scored 61.2% in 10th in 2008 But in 12th I am consistently failing from 2010.. I want to do some courses related with biology on the basis of my 10th.. Which are the courese u suggest me.. like Diploma in Bio-Technology??
14th May 2013, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

should i join diploma course on the basis of my 10th marksheet (70 %)
19th May 2014, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I have got 89 % in 10th std but i failed in 12th std due to my family problems.
Now i wanted to do diploma in pharmacy... whether i can do or not.
14th January 2015, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Can with bio as a subject in 12 I can give NDa examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?