11th June 2011, 09:01 PM
eenukhan

Which are the diploma courses in engineering or pediatrics? Colleges which offer the courses?

Respected sir....

i have failed in 12th and iam interested to do some diploma courses in engineering or pediatrics or some other courses which are related to science and please please help me out of this......iam waiting for your reply
And please tell me the courses and the colleges in which those courses are available
and kindly tell me the names of colleges which are in bangalore.....

please help me...

and please kindly reply me...

thank you
yours faithfully....

28th October 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the diploma courses in engineering or pediatrics? Colleges which offer the courses?

Hi i have done my mbbs and i want to know college for pg in post graduation in pediatrics
plz let me know....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?