2nd March 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in Electrical equivalent to Intermediate for the purpose of RRB?

Sir, I have completed a 3 years full time Diploma course in Electrical. Now, I wanted to apply for few exams conducted by Railway Recruitment Board. So, will my Diploma be considered as equivalent to Intermediate or 12th?

15th April 2019, 12:12 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma in Electrical equivalent to Intermediate for the purpose of RRB?

In Railway Recruitment board exam, diploma in engineering is considered as valid course for various posts. For some posts like Assistant Loco Pilot, it is clearly mentioned that candidate who have done either 12th or diploma in engineering are eligible to apply.

The age criteria for these posts are 18-30 years. OBC and SC/ST candidates are eligible for upper age relaxations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?