30th May 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Is the Distance Learning Program in M.Tech.(IT) from KSOU approved by AICTE?

Hi,

I Am Doing My MTech(IT) in Distance Learning From KSOU (Karnataka State Open University) so I Just Want to that It Is Useful for me means this is the recognize course by ATCTE.

Regards,
Hiren

29th February 2012, 05:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the Distance Learning Program in M.Tech.(IT) from KSOU approved by AICTE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I Am Doing My MTech(IT) in Distance Learning From KSOU (Karnataka State Open University) so I Just Want to that It Is Useful for me means this is the recognize course by ATCTE.

Regards,
Hiren

The Karnataka State Open University [KSOU] is recognized by

University Grant Commission
Distance Education Council.
Association of Indian University

However, none of the programs offered by the KSOU including distance learning program in M Tech[IT] is approved by the All India Council OF Technical Education [AICTE].

As per the norm of AICTE, none of the technical programs offered in distance mode is recognized apart from MBA and MCA.
2nd May 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is the Distance Learning Program in M.Tech.(IT) from KSOU approved by AICTE?

My friend wants to do B tech in Computer Engg from KSOU, Can it will be considered by most of the MNC's?
17th September 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Hi,

I Am planning to Do My MTech(IT) in Distance Learning From KSOU (Karnataka State Open University) so I Just Want to that It Is Useful for me means this is the recognize course by ATCTE.

Regards,

aruna
24th October 2012, 03:27 PM
mdmasoom

Hi,

I Am Doing My MTech(Mechanical) in Distance Learning From KSOU (Karnataka State Open University) so I Just Want to that It Is Useful for me means this is the recognize course by ATCTE. which college/Institute offer M.tech(Mechanical) in distance learning

Regards,
Masoom
17th April 2014, 08:52 PM
Tejas M S

Default want to know the pattern and toughness of the Mtech course from ksou (ELECTRONICS AND TELCOMM ENGINEERNNG)

i AM PLANNING OT DO mTECH FROM KSOU.I want to know the pattern and toughness of the Mtech course from ksou (ELECTRONICS AND TELCOMM ENGINEERNNG). I didn get to know the exam pattern.. please guide me... Is the ksou degree worth..?????
18th February 2015, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I'm planning to do M.Tech(I.T) in KSOU this year. Is there any career opportunity available for this course if i do in this university? Also please let me know the best universities for doing M.tech(IT) through distance education in India as well as Tamilnadu. Is this degree worth completing it????? Will IT companies accept this degree as valid degree??????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?