24th July 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How to join M.Tech through KSOU distance learning? Is it valid through AICTE and UGC?

Hallo !
Can any one clarify me
i would like to do m tech through ksou distance learning
is it valid through aicte and ugc

Related Questions:
  1. Does KSOU college have AICTE, UGC and DEC approval for distance mode learning? -- [New]
  2. Is the Distance Learning Program in M.Tech.(IT) from KSOU approved by AICTE?
  3. Is KSOU, Mysore approved by AICTE & UGC for technical education?
  4. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is learning B.Tech in distance from KSOU approved by AICTE?
  6. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  7. Is there any problem to get a job in private company or government sector by KSOU B.Tech certificate
  8. Are the B.Tech distance courses of KSOU approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC?
  9. Is the distance learning B.Tech program offered by KSOU approved by AICTE?
  10. Is KSOU AICTE approved? Can I do M.Tech after passing B.Tech?
  11. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  12. Do the B.Tech distance courses of KSOU approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC?
  13. Is the M.Tech distance learning program offered by KSOU Mysore AICTE approved?
  14. List of AICTE approved courses offered by KSOU? Does B.Tech course offered by KSOU is affiliated by AICTE or UGC?
  15. Is the B.Tech Chemical Distance Learning Degree approved by UGC AICTE?
  16. Institutes or universities recognized by UGC/AICTE to pursue safety management through distance learning in India?
  17. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?
  18. Does KSOU approved by AICTE or UGC being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and want to pursue B.Tech from KSOU?
23rd January 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join M.Tech through KSOU distance learning? Is it valid through AICTE and UGC?

what is the joining procedure for M.Tech (I.T) through distance education in KSOU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?