18th July 2016, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Do I have a chance for admission in CUSAT Main campus with 8550 score in CUSAT CAT 2016

Sir, My score in CUSAT CAT 2016 is 8550 and LCC rank is 153. Will I stand a chance in CUSAT Main campus for ECE OR EEE. Please, reply me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Being a general non-Keralite candidate can I get admission if secured 3267 rank in CUSAT-B.Tech? Percentage required to get admission in CUSAT?
  2. Can I pursue MCA in any CUSAT affiliated college if secured 580 rank in CUSAT-CAT?
  3. Can I get admission in any CUSAT undertaking college if secured 16383 rank in CUSAT-B.Tech?
  4. Can I get admission in engineering PG courses in Karnataka without a valid GATE score? Is the CUSAT entrance test valid for all colleges in the state?
  5. Can I get admission through counselling if secured 808 rank in CUSAT-MCA?
  6. What to choose between CUSAT colleges and Top private colleges of North India? -- [New]
  7. Can I get admission in top branches in Thrikkakara campus of CUSAT after attaining 8145 rank?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in CUSAT at Kalamassery, Ernakulam for MCA programme if secured 148 general rank in CUSAT-CAT?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in CUSAT after scoring 7011 rank in CAT?
  10. Is there any chance for me after scoring 19389 rank in CUSAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in CUSAT after scoring 3985 rank?
  12. Any chance to get admission in engineering after securing 21740 rank in CUSAT?
  13. Does CUSAT offers Automobile Engineering course for a candidate who secured 3445 rank in CUSAT-CAT?
  14. Which college is possible with 4928 rank in CUSAT CAT?
  15. Can I get ECE branch in CUSAT main campus after scoring 3611 in CUSAT?
  16. Previous year papers with answer key for CUSAT CAT
  17. Will I get admission in CUSAT after securing 5963 rank in general category?
  18. What rank will I get after scoring 50% in CUSAT CAT? Names of the government colleges? I am a outside Kerala category student
18th July 2016, 01:29 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have a chance for admission in CUSAT Main campus with 8550 score in CUSAT CAT 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, My score in CUSAT CAT 2016 is 8550 and LCC rank is 153. Will I stand a chance in CUSAT Main campus for ECE OR EEE. Please, reply me as soon as possible.
Chances looks slim to be honest. Until and unless you try for the NRI quota which come with an increase in the semester fees. Spot round is another last round of counselling where you may get a seat but that is completely based on your luck. So NRI quota seems to be the most viable option here.

CUSAT CAT Closing Rank:-
  • Department of Ship Technology, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam (Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering) - 150
  • School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam (Mechanical Engineering) - 1494
  • Cochin University College of Engineering, Kuttanad (Mechanical Engineering)- 3823
  • Department of Polymer Science and Rubber Technology, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Ernakulam (Polymer Technology)- 4440
18th July 2016, 04:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have a chance for admission in CUSAT Main campus with 8550 score in CUSAT CAT 2016

>> CUSAT stands for Cochin University of Science and Technology.

>> Cochin University of Science and Technology is a government-owned autonomous science and technology university in Cochin, Kerala, India.

>> If you are general category candidate then you are not eligible to get admission in CUSAT Main campus with 8550 score in CUSAT CAT 2016.

>> If you are ST/SC category candidate then you can apply for admission in CUSAT Main campus with 8550 score in CUSAT CAT 2016.

>> For more information you can contact at given below address:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

Thrikkakara, South Kalamassery,
Kochi, Kerala 682022
Phone: 0484 257 7550
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?