20th May 2012, 02:31 PM
sapleo

Do I have an opportunity to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 27200 in recent JEM? How many government colleges we have in WB?

i ranked 27200 in recent jem 2012 can i have still the opportunity to get admission in a government engg. college??how many government college seats we have in wb in now years??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any top 5 engineering college in Indore after scoring 65 marks and 27200 rank in MPPET?
  2. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  3. Which government engineering college can I get after scoring 2816 rank in WBJEM?
  4. How to get admission in government college after scoring 143 in HSC exam?
  5. Admission in government engineering college after scoring 3685 SC rank? Total number of reserved seats to get admission in government college for West Bengal?
  6. Should I get admission in government college of engineering in Mumbai or Pune after scoring 70 to 75%?
  7. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  8. When the online forms will be available for various Diploma courses? -- [New]
  9. Cutoff marks for M.Tech in GATe for COEP, VJTI, government college of engineering Amravati, government colleges of engineering Jalgaon, government colleges of engineering Aurangabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get admission in government college after scoring 138 in PCB group? Names of the colleges where I can get admission?
  11. Which government college is suitable for me after scoring 117 marks in MHT CET? List of government engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Best government and private colleges in which I could get according to my UPTU MBA rank of 2319 GN, 716 GL and 126 GLBC? Which government college of lucknow could I get? Any chance for admission in institute of engineering and technology of Lucknow?
  13. Will I get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU for Civil Engineering after scoring 1334 under OBC girls category?
  14. Can I get admission in top engineering college after scoring 95 marks in JEE mains?
  15. Any opportunity to get a job in government after B.E CSE? Any exam which are conducted for that?
  16. Can I get admission in any government engineering college after scoring 111 in JEE mains?
  17. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  18. Admission in MP government engineering college after scoring an AIR of 56156?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?