23rd January 2014, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

When the online forms will be available for various Diploma courses?

Iti to diploma i want to do this year. So, can anyone tell me that when the forms for the courses will be given online for all the courses of diploma in the computer?

14th March 2014, 09:25 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: When the online forms will be available for various Diploma courses?

The common eligibility criteria for taking up the Diploma course in computer science or any other stream is as follows,

-> Candidate must have completed Class 10th exam from a recognized board.

-> Candidate must have a school leaving certification if going to apply in other States.

There are around 400+ colleges in India which provides diploma in Computer Science to know about them CLICK HERE!!

Now the better thing to do is to get the admission in a Government college so that you will get a better job opportunity in future as doing the course in Government college earns more name than doing in a private institution.

I have attached all the Government colleges in India which provides the diploma course in Computer Science. Just find out the ones nearby and apply for them by going to their official online site or going to the college in person which will give more idea on the admission procedures.

Do not stop yourself with only diploma course make sure you take up more after your diploma course of doing either Engineering as lateral entry or some other specialization so that you can have a better career.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Government_Colleges_Diploma_in_computer_science.pdf(7.7 KB, 138 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?