11th May 2011, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Do I need to do an internship while doing MBA in Corporate Secretaryship?

I am doing MBA in Corporate Secretaryship. I have appeared for the first semester and want to know if I also need to do an internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Non-ICSI student is eligible to do M.Com in Corporate Secretaryship? How and from where to do M.Com in Corporate Secretaryship?
  2. Is corporate secretaryship a better choice after doing 12th?
  3. How to do PG course after doing B.Com Corporate Secretaryship
  4. Is it worth to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com(Corporate Secretaryship) final year student? Preferable colleges to study in Abroad?
  5. What is the scope for doing B.Com CS? I am doing B.Com corporate secretaryship
  6. Am I eligible for doing Corporate Secretaryship PG course if I have not done ICAI or ICSI?
  7. Procedure to do 3 years law course in Dr Ambedkar Law University in Chennai?
  8. What is the age limit for company secretaryship course?
  9. Am i eligible for B.Ed commerce after completing B.A Corporate Secretaryship and M.Com
  10. What should I study in Post Graduation after completion of B.Com(Corporate Secretaryship)? -- [New]
  11. Universities offering M.Com(CS) course
  12. Expected publishing date of B.Com(Corporate Secretaryship) selection list 3? Date of commencement of the classes?
  13. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  14. What should I do after finishing corporate secretaryship? Can I do M.A HRM after CS?
  15. How to get a good job after completing corporate secretaryship?
  16. What is the CS course duration? I am a CA final year student and want to join CS -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of organizations offering Internship to MBA students with stipend in Chennai? Detailed information and duration of an Internship?
  18. What is the main difference between Corporate Law and MBA?
11th May 2011, 01:34 PM
ankur_1993

Location: 280/7, CHOOTA BHAGARA , ALLAHABAD-211002 ,UTTER PRADESH,INDIA.
Smile Re: Do I need to do an internship while doing MBA in Corporate Secretaryship?

YES,IT will help u to get high saliry as i get
3rd May 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to do an internship while doing MBA in Corporate Secretaryship?

i ve completed b.com n want to do mba correspondence so dt i cn evn do internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?