13th September 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after finishing corporate secretaryship? Can I do M.A HRM after CS?

I am very much confused for what should i do after finishing corparate secretaryship..
I would like to know tat is it a better option to know MA HRM.?

Related Questions:
  1. Is corporate secretaryship a better choice after doing 12th?
  2. How to do PG course after doing B.Com Corporate Secretaryship
  3. What is the scope for doing B.Com CS? I am doing B.Com corporate secretaryship
  4. Procedure to do 3 years law course in Dr Ambedkar Law University in Chennai?
  5. What is the age limit for company secretaryship course?
  6. What is the starting salary of a CS having LLB degree?
  7. Am i eligible for B.Ed commerce after completing B.A Corporate Secretaryship and M.Com
  8. Do I need to do an internship while doing MBA in Corporate Secretaryship?
  9. How to get good salary after the completion of MBA in HRM and having 1.5 years of Corporate Exposure?
  10. Universities offering M.Com(CS) course
  11. Expected publishing date of B.Com(Corporate Secretaryship) selection list 3? Date of commencement of the classes?
  12. How to get a good job after completing corporate secretaryship?
  13. What is the CS course duration? I am a CA final year student and want to join CS -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to pursue Ph.D in the field of science, education and research if I am pursuing masters in plant biotechnology from Delhi? List of institutes offering this programme? Minimum cutoff lists of each entrance exam
  15. Is it worth to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com(Corporate Secretaryship) final year student? Preferable colleges to study in Abroad? -- [New]
  16. Can the candidates of B.Com Corporate Secretaryship get Railway Jobs?
  17. Fee structure and Duration of CA course? Required Eligibility criteria to pursue this course?
  18. Procedure to become CA after completion of B.Com in CS?
14th January 2012, 04:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after finishing corporate secretaryship? Can I do M.A HRM after CS?

After completing your CS course there are several courses you can choose from for your higher studies. Some of the courses are Chartered Accountancy, Company Secretary, Master of Foreign Trade, Master of Financial Management, Institute of Cost and Works Accountants, Master of Human Resource Management, Master of Business Administration, Master of Commerce etc. Pursue the course in which you have interest and the required knowledge to study the course. Analyze your interest and strength and the stream in which you wish to make your career later on. It will help you in selecting the best course from the above mentioned courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?