14th August 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the main difference between Corporate Law and MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Comparetive analysis between Corporate Law and LLB
  2. What is the future of corporate law? How is the quality of students there?
  3. Is there any course available which provides B.Com and Corporate Law together? List of colleges providing the same?
  4. Detailed information regarding entrance exam and procedure to study Corporate Law Diploma course for MBA student?
  5. Should I make my career in Corporate Law and Management?
  6. Is PG program in Corporate Law good while pursuing CS course? How much beneficial is it?
  7. Is Corporate Law better than LLb for CS? Which one is a better option?
  8. What's the job opportunities for a candidate who have done Law with MBA? Which country would be better to work in?
  9. Mangalore University Commerce TYBCom-6th Sem Indian Corporate Law Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. Procedure for doing Law after B.Com? What is the scope of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details of admission in Law colleges and specialization in Corporate Law?
  12. Corporate law after PGDM Marketing is possible? Good institutes and duration of course?
  13. How may I do integrated course on law? I've passed 12th(ICSE) with 92% marks
  14. Which course should I do to boost my career in Law field? Which course is better and easier between Corporate Law course and LLM course?
  15. Is it possible to pursue Corporate Law course after B.Com?
  16. What is the scope of Law in corporate?
  17. Eligibility for Corporate Law course? Good colleges for it?
  18. List of the colleges in Ranchi, offering corporate law course? I have completed M.Com with 1st division
15th August 2015, 01:50 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the main difference between Corporate Law and MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Corporate law is related to the running day to day affairs of the corporation or company. The procedure to be followed in matters of appointment of Directors, issue of Shares, rights issue, remuneration of directors, taxation etc. are also covered by corporate law. Corporate law is the legal framework and it acts between government and the corporate.

MBA is the Master of Business Administration. You can do specialization in Finance, Marketing, and Human Resources etc. MBA studies about the practices for the practical running of business.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?